This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Windermere: Rail Station Coach Stop
— 9.2 kilometers
9.2 kilometers Kendal Bus Station — 13.4 kilometers
13.4 kilometers Ambleside: Bus Shelter, King Street — 14.4 kilometers
- Train stations
Windermere Rail Station
— 9.2 kilometers
9.2 kilometers Staveley Rail Station — 11.7 kilometers
11.7 kilometers Grange-over-Sands Rail Station — 12.0 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Lakeside Windermere Ferry Landing
— 2.7 kilometers
2.7 kilometers Fell Foot Country Park Ferry Landing — 2.7 kilometers
2.7 kilometers Far Sawrey Windermere Ferry Terminal — 5.8 kilometers
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 96.8 kilometers
- Windermere Lake Cruises, Lakeside (2.7 kilometers)
- Blackwell, The Arts & Craft House (5.2 kilometers)
- Lakeland Motor Museum (5.4 kilometers)
- Fell Foot Park (2.9 kilometers)
- Hill Top (5.9 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.