This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Swavesey (Cambs) - Guided Busway
— 9.1 kilometers
9.1 kilometers St. Ives (Cambs) - Park & Ride (Guided Busway) — 9.4 kilometers
9.4 kilometers Fen Drayton (Cambs) - Guided Busway — 9.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Huntingdon Rail Station
— 15.8 kilometers
15.8 kilometers Manea Rail Station — 16.3 kilometers
16.3 kilometers Ely Rail Station — 16.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
King's Lynn Ferry Landing
— 48.1 kilometers
48.1 kilometers West Lynn Ferry Landing — 48.1 kilometers
— 22.4 kilometers
- Ely Cathedral (16.7 kilometers)
- Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial (19.3 kilometers)
- Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve (20.3 kilometers)
- Houghton Mill (11.4 kilometers)
- Wicken Fen National Nature Reserve (20.5 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.