This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Hugely popular at last years show, this is a fully functioning on-site campsite, complete with electrical hook-up and evening entertainment!
This is perfect for all those with a 'Freedom Pass' (giving access to all six days of the show) who are looking to purchase a new unit. You can stay in the comfort of your own caravan or motorhome on site.
Book a pitch and relax, take your time at the show, and have a night to consider your next big purchase.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Offers park homes for rent
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Birmingham International Airport Coach Stop
— 0.8 kilometers
0.8 kilometers Solihull: Warwick Rd Coach Stop — 5.6 kilometers
5.6 kilometers Birmingham: Central Coach Station, Digbeth — 11.7 kilometers
- Train stations
Birmingham International Rail Station
— 0.4 kilometers
0.4 kilometers Marston Green Rail Station — 2.9 kilometers
2.9 kilometers Hampton-in-Arden Rail Station — 3.0 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 96.3 kilometers
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 1
— 0.7 kilometers
0.7 kilometers Birmingham International Airport — 0.7 kilometers
0.7 kilometers Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2 — 0.8 kilometers
- National Exhibition Centre (0.2 kilometers)
- National Motorcycle Museum (1.3 kilometers)
- Thinktank-Birmingham Science Museum (11.6 kilometers)
- Baddesley Clinton (11.8 kilometers)
- Packwood House (11.9 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.