Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Site with 200 feet of Trent riverfront space, next to a popular pub
- In Fiskerton, a 10-minute drive from Southwell and 40 from Nottingham
- Boat hire and wifi; ferries cross the river to a famed battlefield
For watery weekends away, find yourself at Fiskerton Wharf, a fantastic site next to a pub with 200 feet of space on the River Trent’s banks for plonking yourself down and gazing at the views.
Take advantage of the fab location and rent a day boat to go exploring; the park hires out crafts and a ferry crosses the river to the site of the Battle of East Stoke, the last in the War of the Roses, for folk who’d rather not navigate their own way over.
Food can be ordered in the gastropub next door, a popular place with river views. When you’re seeking supplies, the village shop is close by and Southwell, said to be one of Nottinghamshire’s prettiest towns, is 10 minutes’ drive for more amenities.
The park is also 20 minutes from Newark-on-Trent, half an hour from Go Ape in Sherwood Forest and 40 minutes from Nottingham.
Barbecues and dogs are allowed on site and wifi is available. The entrance to the park is shared with the Bromley at Fiskerton pub.
At least one of the party members must be aged 25 or over.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
Guests under the age of 7 are not allowed on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Primitive asphalt and grass RV site
Max. persons: 6 x
One allowed per campsite
Campsite size : Max 15.0m width x 8.0m depth (49.2ft width x 26.2ft depth) Calculated area: 120.0m² (1291.7ft²)
Ground type: Asphalt and grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar ($), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Newark on Trent: The Wharf Coach Stop
— 6.8 kilometers
6.8 kilometers Bingham: White Lion Coach Stop — 11.8 kilometers
11.8 kilometers Sherwood (Nottingham): Coach Stop — 17.8 kilometers
- Train stations
Fiskerton Rail Station
— 1.2 kilometers
1.2 kilometers Rolleston Rail Station — 1.6 kilometers
1.6 kilometers Bleasby Rail Station — 3.0 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 87.7 kilometers
East Midlands Airport
— 38.1 kilometers
Local attractions and activities include:
- Southwell Racecourse: five minutes
- National Trust - The Workhouse: five minutes
- Southwell: 10 minutes
- White House Farm (for animal petting): 20 minutes
- Newark-on-Trent: 20 minutes
- Go Ape Sherwood: half an hour
- Peak District National Park: an hour
- Nottingham: 40 minutes.
- Belvoir Castle (19.2 kilometers)
- The Lace Market Centre (19.7 kilometers)
- Sherwood Forest Country Park (20.0 kilometers)
- The Workhouse, Southwell (4.1 kilometers)
- Grantham House (23.2 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Fiskerton Wharf cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkCash
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Fiskerton Wharf have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fiskerton Wharf dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fiskerton Wharf? Local attractions and activities include: - Southwell Racecourse: five minutes - National Trust - The Workhouse: five minutes - Southwell: 10 minutes - White House Farm (for animal petting): 20 minutes - … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Fiskerton Wharf?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Fiskerton Wharf? From $52.11 (for 1 night, 6 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability