This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Brand new Glamping pods set in the scenic Lincolnshire country side.
Green Haven extends a warm welcome to guests old and new. This small holiday complex in Lincolnshire is surrounded by country roads and lanes which go to the sea. There are panoramic views of the Wash and the Lincolnshire Wolds.
There is a very well-stocked fishing lake within the complex which is available for all guests to use.
Green Haven is situated midway between the resort of Skegness and Boston, in the peaceful Lincolnshire countryside. It is close to the village of Friskney which has a shop, post office and pub and is only a short drive from Wainfleet with its tourist attractions and shops and market.
Green Haven is a perfect place for camping, fishing, walking, golf, birdwatching and most importantly relaxing.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
- Coach stations
Wainfleet: Market Place Coach Stop
— 6.5 kilometers
6.5 kilometers Skegness: Coach Station — 13.9 kilometers
13.9 kilometers Boston: Coach Station St Georges Rd — 16.9 kilometers
- Train stations
Wainfleet Rail Station
— 6.3 kilometers
6.3 kilometers Thorpe Culvert Rail Station — 7.4 kilometers
7.4 kilometers Havenhouse Rail Station — 8.7 kilometers
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 36.2 kilometers
36.2 kilometers King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 36.4 kilometers
— 68.5 kilometers
Green Haven is located on the A52 midway between Boston and Skegness. It is signposted off the road.
Skegness, Boston, Bateman's Brewery Tours, the village of Wainfleet and Friskney.
- Sandringham (34.0 kilometers)
- Ayscoughfee Hall Museum and Gardens (37.7 kilometers)
- Houghton Hall (40.8 kilometers)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (11.8 kilometers)
- Gunby Hall (13.5 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Green Haven have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Green Haven dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Green Haven? Skegness, Boston, Bateman's Brewery Tours, the village of Wainfleet and Friskney. Read more
When can I check in and check out of Green Haven?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
From 2.00pmRead more