This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful adults-only park with eight coarse fishing lakes
- Rutland Water's watersports and outdoor activities 30 minutes' drive
- DVD library, lounge bar and clubhouse serving breakfast and lunch
Eye Kettleby Lakes is a luxury family-run holiday park set across 150 acres of Leicestershire countryside, three miles from the market town of Melton Mowbray, and within easy reach of the cities of Leicester and Nottingham. The site has eight coarse fishing lakes, two of which are home to specimen Carp weighing up to 30lbs, and lots of walking trails throughout.
The cosy adults-only glamping pods, which accommodate two, have a modern open plan living area with a flatscreen TV, surround sound and a Blu-ray DVD player, as well as a kitchenette with a full size oven, two ring hobs, a sink, a fridge freezer, cutlery, crockery, utensils and pans.
Each pod also has a garden with a firepit, a barbecue and outdoor furniture, and guests are supplied with complementary logs, firelighters and marshmallows upon arrival.
Amenities in the pods include an ensuite shower and toilet.
Facilities include a DVD library, a clubhouse serving breakfast and lunch daily and a seasonal evening bar and lounge.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Leicester: St Margaret's Bus Station
— 19.3 kilometers
19.3 kilometers Leicester: Charles Street Coach Stop — 19.4 kilometers
19.4 kilometers Loughborough: The Rushes Coach Stop — 20.7 kilometers
- Train stations
Melton Mowbray Rail Station
— 2.3 kilometers
2.3 kilometers Syston Rail Station — 13.1 kilometers
13.1 kilometers Sileby Rail Station — 13.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 87.5 kilometers
East Midlands Airport
— 30.0 kilometers
Melton Mowbray, known as a foodie town and famed for its pork pies and Stilton cheese, holds a twice-weekly traditional market and farmers market. There are several other market towns in the area that are worth exploring such as Oakham, Stamford and Market Harborough, all within 40 minutes' drive.
There are tons of outdoor pursuits available half an hour's drive away at Rutland Water, where there's an outdoor adventure centre with rock climbing, abseiling and a treetop high ropes course; a watersports centre for sailing, canoeing and windsurfing; leisure cruises; a miniature golf course and an adventure playground.
There are plenty of visitor attractions in Leicester, 30 minutes away by car, such as the King Richard III Visitor Centre, the National Space Centre and Leicester Cathedral. A further 20 minutes away you'll find Nottingham, a lively student city full of independent shops, cocktail bars, craft beer pubs, eateries and cinemas. Visitor attractions there include the City of Caves – a hidden network of caves carved out of sandstone that lie beneath the city's streets – and Nottingham Castle, which sits atop a 130-foot promontory and now serves as a museum and art gallery.
- Ye Olde Pork Pie Shoppe (2.6 kilometers)
- Barnsdale Gardens (18.3 kilometers)
- National Space Centre (18.4 kilometers)
- Woolsthorpe Manor (19.8 kilometers)
- Grantham House (26.1 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Eye Kettleby Lakes have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Eye Kettleby Lakes dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eye Kettleby Lakes? Melton Mowbray, known as a foodie town and famed for its pork pies and Stilton cheese, holds a twice-weekly traditional market and farmers market. There are several other market towns in the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Eye Kettleby Lakes?
If arriving after 6pm please contact reception for arrival information - you will be asked your booking confirmation ID.Read more