This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Stays at a motorhome stop outside a classic and cosy country pub
- A five-minute drive from Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh
- Inn serves pub food, daily specials, Sunday lunch and local beers
Gather up the kids – and the dogs, for that matter – for a night or two at the motorhome stop outside Fox Inn Broadwell, a country pub serving fine meals for refuelling after walks in the northern Cotswolds’ Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Hosts Ed and Dominique Simpson pride themselves on the hospitality shown at this family-friendly inn just outside Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh (five minutes’ drive apiece). As well as welcoming nippers, the place also allows four-legged family members to flop down and rest after roaming the region.
Classic pub food, daily specials and Sunday lunch – made with handpicked, seasonal produce from around the area – and local Donnington beers (which are brewed three miles down the road) are all served up in the inn.
Rather eat in the cosy comfort of your motorhome? A takeaway service for food and beverages is available – a champion choice after heading off on a circular trail with views over the Cotswolds scenery.
The pub’s owners have several rambling routes to recommend that leave straight from the car park, with some of their favourites including a hike along a bridleway to see the sweet village of Stow-on-the-Wold and its medieval St Edward's Church (half an hour’s walk).
Open from 05/17/2021 to 09/30/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent site, made to feel very welcome by owner
Food was excellent staff great
In the field behind excellent country pub
loverly location and welcoming owner/landlord. We ate in Fox Inn. …
Excellent site peaceful relaxing great landlord and staff plus food
Excellent site fantastic place
Really nice, cheap spot to camp!!
Quiet, secluded. Ate in pub, not enthralled with food but …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
— 23.4 kilometers
23.4 kilometers Garden Road — 25.1 kilometers
25.1 kilometers Garden Road — 25.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Moreton-in-Marsh Rail Station
— 5.3 kilometers
5.3 kilometers Kingham Rail Station — 7.1 kilometers
7.1 kilometers Shipton Rail Station — 11.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 58.8 kilometers
London Oxford Airport
— 29.8 kilometers
29.8 kilometers Gloucestershire Airport — 31.6 kilometers
If your legs are tired out after all the trotting, many attractions and activities are a short car ride away too. Mosey to The Moreton Gallery (five minutes' drive) to admire the creative works of emerging artists, then take in some older curios at the Cotswold Motoring Museum & Toy Collection (10 minutes).
Several stately manors are also scattered around this area: have a jaunt to the Jacobean Chastleton House (10 minutes), then bound around Bourton House Garden (10 minutes) with its manicured mini maze.
If the kids aren’t keen on country homes but you’d still like to see at least one, compromise with a visit to the Cotswold Wildlife Park & Gardens, set in the grounds of a mansion. There are 260 species to glimpse here, from lemurs and monkeys to rhinos and lions, in 160 acres of land.
A visit to Broadway Tower (15 minutes) is a terrific way to top off your trip to the Cotswolds before retreating back to the pub for yet more first-rate food. This folly on Broadway Hill is the area’s second-tallest spot at 1,024 feet above sea level, so the views are just smashing.
- Chastleton House (4.7 kilometers)
- Cotswold Farm Park (9.5 kilometers)
- Snowshill Manor & Garden (National Trust) (12.4 kilometers)
- Chastleton House (4.7 kilometers)
- Snowshill Manor and Garden (12.4 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Fox Inn Broadwell have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fox Inn Broadwell dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fox Inn Broadwell? If your legs are tired out after all the trotting, many attractions and activities are a short car ride away too. Mosey to The Moreton Gallery (five minutes' drive) to admire the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Fox Inn Broadwell?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: Anytime