This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Glamping site with hot tub access surrounded by scenic farm views
- On the edge of the Peak District a 10-minute drive to Carsington Water
- Wifi, barbecue and firepit; dog-friendly pubs within walking distance
Settle in for scenic views of eco-friendly farmland and Derbyshire countryside from the cosy confines of your accommodation at Hoe Grange Holidays: this site on the outskirts of the Peak District has sublime surrounds to gaze upon from a woodfired hot tub…
Warm up in the water or beside the firepits (logs supplied by the park) and strike up the barbecue: serve up local produce sold at the site shop, including bacon, sausage and Derbyshire oatcakes washed down with Jersey ice cream (although best not to put those last ones on the barbie..).
Eats can be had alfresco on the picnic table, or pootle over for meals at one of the pubs over the hill (with pup in tow if you’ve brought a four-legged friend – Hoe Grange Holidays is dog friendly). Keep an eye out for rare plants like orchids and cowslips enroute, as well as wild animals such as foxes, badgers and weasels. (Guarantee some time with critters by asking owners David and Felicity for a tour of the farm; they’ll take you around to feed the lambs and calves in spring, and the chickens and horses whatever time of year.)
When you're nicely tired out, slip under sheets supplied by the site to ponder plans for the next day. Will it be cycling on trails with a bike hired from the farm? Birdwatching at Carsington Water a 10-minute drive away? Or fly fishing on the River Wye...? Caving, abseiling and climbing (the small crag Harborough Rocks is a five-minute drive from the site) can also be organised in this adventure-filled area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Beautiful site, breathtaking views, you will want for nothing here!
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 8.1 kilometers
8.1 kilometers Fishpond Hotel — 8.1 kilometers
8.1 kilometers Railway Station — 9.2 kilometers
- Train stations
Matlock Bath Rail Station
— 8.6 kilometers
8.6 kilometers Cromford Rail Station — 8.9 kilometers
8.9 kilometers Matlock Rail Station — 9.1 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 94.2 kilometers
East Midlands Airport
— 38.4 kilometers
38.4 kilometers Sheffield City Airport — 38.4 kilometers
For cycling sessions straight from the farm, head off on the 11.5-mile High Peak Trail following the former Cromford Railway, part of the National Pennine Bridleway. You can stop at the restored Middleton Top Engine House, Hoe Grange Quarry butterfly reserve and the pretty Derbyshire Wildlife Trust along the way.
If days out a short drive away are what you're after, the Nine Ladies bronze-age stone circle and the country park and caverns of The Heights of Abraham – plus its cable car ride – are all reachable in 20 minutes. The much-famed Chatsworth House meanwhile is a 30-minute journey away.
For walks amid the lovely Peak landscape, Dovedale Stepping Stones on the Dove river with views of the limestone Thorpe Cloud are 20 minutes away.
And if the family’s miniest members deserve a treat after stretching little legs? Gulliver's Kingdom theme park for under 13s is a 20-minute drive, while rides for the bigger kids are over in Alton Towers in just under 35.
- Sir Richard Arkwright's Masson Mills (7.9 kilometers)
- Arkwright's Cromford Mills (8.4 kilometers)
- Haddon Hall (10.8 kilometers)
- Winster Market House (5.3 kilometers)
- The Old Manor (16.5 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Hoe Grange Holidays have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hoe Grange Holidays dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hoe Grange Holidays? For cycling sessions straight from the farm, head off on the 11.5-mile High Peak Trail following the former Cromford Railway, part of the National Pennine Bridleway. You can stop at the restored … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hoe Grange Holidays?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.