Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Tent campsites and tent camping sites in Western Australia
4 bookable sites with tent sites in Western Australia
- Browse all Western Australia campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Rural site on a 13-acre bush park a few minutes' drive from the coast
- Great base for exploring the Margaret River wine region
- Tennis court, volleyball court, miniature golf and campers' kitchen
Non-electric earth tent or trailer tent pitch 6 x From £18.06/€19.76/$32/US$23.42/CA$30.81/CHF21.28/SEK205.38/DKK147/NOK211.56/ISK3,177/ARS1,763.96/CLP17,830/PEN82.76/NZ$34.48/ZAR379.23/PLN87.97/R$122.73/CZK527.96/RSD2,323/HUF7,121.09/RUB1,756.62/CN¥158.25 per night Electric tent, trailer tent or touring caravan pitch 6 x From £20.88/€22.84/$37/US$27.08/CA$35.63/CHF24.60/SEK237.47/DKK169.97/NOK244.61/ISK3,674/ARS2,039.58/CLP20,616/PEN95.69/NZ$39.87/ZAR438.48/PLN101.71/R$141.91/CZK610.46/RSD2,686/HUF8,233.77/RUB2,031.09/CN¥182.98 per night
- Spacious, tidy park with pools and tennis courts by the Collie River
- 15 mins to buzzing Bunbury, Ferguson Valley's hills and vineyards
- Swim with wild dolphins at Koombana beach, 10 minutes away
Electric grass pitch 6 x From £21.45/€23.46/$38/US$27.81/CA$36.59/CHF25.26/SEK243.89/DKK174.57/NOK251.23/ISK3,773/ARS2,094.70/CLP21,173/PEN98.27/NZ$40.95/ZAR450.34/PLN104.46/R$145.75/CZK626.96/RSD2,759/HUF8,456.30/RUB2,085.98/CN¥187.92 per night Fully-serviced asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £21.45/€23.46/$38/US$27.81/CA$36.59/CHF25.26/SEK243.89/DKK174.57/NOK251.23/ISK3,773/ARS2,094.70/CLP21,173/PEN98.27/NZ$40.95/ZAR450.34/PLN104.46/R$145.75/CZK626.96/RSD2,759/HUF8,456.30/RUB2,085.98/CN¥187.92 per night
- Remote, peaceful site in the Parry Lagoons Nature Reserve
- Excellent base for birdwatching, nature walks, fishing and wild swims
- Licensed restaurant and outdoor swimming pool on site
Non-electric grass pitch 8 x From £16.93/€18.52/$30/US$21.96/CA$28.89/CHF19.95/SEK192.55/DKK137.82/NOK198.34/ISK2,979/ARS1,653.71/CLP16,715/PEN77.58/NZ$32.33/ZAR355.53/PLN82.47/R$115.06/CZK494.97/RSD2,178/HUF6,676.03/RUB1,646.83/CN¥148.36 per night Electric grass pitch 5 x From £20.88/€22.84/$37/US$27.08/CA$35.63/CHF24.60/SEK237.47/DKK169.97/NOK244.61/ISK3,674/ARS2,039.58/CLP20,616/PEN95.69/NZ$39.87/ZAR438.48/PLN101.71/R$141.91/CZK610.46/RSD2,686/HUF8,233.77/RUB2,031.09/CN¥182.98 per night
- Peaceful retreat on Sunset Beach, seven kilometres from Geraldton
- Viewing platform with spectacular ocean views within a minute's walk
- Pool, lounge, games room, barbecues and two guest kitchens
Fully-serviced asphalt and grass pitch 9 x From £22.01/€24.08/$39/US$28.55/CA$37.55/CHF25.93/SEK250.31/DKK179.16/NOK257.84/ISK3,872/ARS2,149.83/CLP21,730/PEN100.86/NZ$42.03/ZAR462.19/PLN107.21/R$149.58/CZK643.46/RSD2,832/HUF8,678.83/RUB2,140.88/CN¥192.87 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Western Australia?
- How much does it cost to stay in Western Australia? Prices start at $29.92/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Western Australia are open now? 4 See all sites in Western Australia open now
- What are the top destinations in Western Australia? See all destinations in Western Australia
- How many sites in Western Australia allow dogs? 2 See all dog-friendly sites in Western Australia