Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Tent campsites and tent camping sites in Oxfordshire
5 bookable sites with tent sites in Oxfordshire
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Quiet secluded site close to Bicester
- The closest site to Bicester Heritage (two miles)
- Fishing lakes on site
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 8 x From £22/€24.57/$39.92/US$27.54/CA$37.16/CHF26.46/SEK256.93/DKK183.17/NOK261.21/ISK3,656/ARS1,892.57/CLP21,636/PEN93.36/NZ$42.89/ZAR468.68/PLN109.02/R$139.42/CZK656.62/RSD2,890/HUF8,491.60/RUB1,901.48/CN¥196.15 per night Fully-serviced grass pitch 6 x From £29/€32.39/$52.62/US$36.30/CA$48.98/CHF34.87/SEK338.68/DKK241.45/NOK344.33/ISK4,819/ARS2,494.75/CLP28,520/PEN123.07/NZ$56.54/ZAR617.80/PLN143.71/R$183.79/CZK865.54/RSD3,809/HUF11,193.47/RUB2,506.49/CN¥258.56 per night
- Lively family-friendly island site on the Thames
- A 20-minute drive from hikes, bikes and sights of the Cotswolds
- Easy stroll from traditional English pub-restaurant on the Thames
Non-electric grass tent or motorhome pitch 4 x From £16/€17.87/$29.03/US$20.03/CA$27.02/CHF19.24/SEK186.86/DKK133.21/NOK189.97/ISK2,659/ARS1,376.41/CLP15,735/PEN67.90/NZ$31.19/ZAR340.86/PLN79.29/R$101.40/CZK477.54/RSD2,101/HUF6,175.71/RUB1,382.89/CN¥142.65 per night
- Secluded riverside site 20 minutes' drive from Oxford
- Wild camping, wild swimming and kayaking
- Brazier, logs and welcome pack included: acclaimed farm produce to buy
Non-electric grass and earth pitch (wild) 6 x From £30/€33.51/$54.43/US$37.55/CA$50.67/CHF36.08/SEK350.36/DKK249.78/NOK356.20/ISK4,986/ARS2,580.78/CLP29,504/PEN127.31/NZ$58.49/ZAR639.11/PLN148.66/R$190.12/CZK895.39/RSD3,940/HUF11,579.45/RUB2,592.92/CN¥267.47 per night
- Deliberately rustic camping field on an Oxfordshire canalside pig farm
- Farm shop with sausages, bacon, pork and eggs
- Catering trailer on site serving breakfast and lunch
Piglet non-electric grass tent pitch (no cars) 2 x From £15/€16.75/$27.22/US$18.78/CA$25.33/CHF18.04/SEK175.18/DKK124.89/NOK178.10/ISK2,493/ARS1,290.39/CLP14,752/PEN63.65/NZ$29.24/ZAR319.55/PLN74.33/R$95.06/CZK447.69/RSD1,970/HUF5,789.73/RUB1,296.46/CN¥133.74 per night Weaner non-electric grass tent pitch 4 x From £20/€22.34/$36.29/US$25.03/CA$33.78/CHF24.05/SEK233.57/DKK166.52/NOK237.47/ISK3,324/ARS1,720.52/CLP19,669/PEN84.87/NZ$38.99/ZAR426.07/PLN99.11/R$126.75/CZK596.93/RSD2,627/HUF7,719.63/RUB1,728.62/CN¥178.31 per night Hog non-electric grass tent pitch 6 x From £25/€27.92/$45.36/US$31.29/CA$42.22/CHF30.06/SEK291.96/DKK208.15/NOK296.83/ISK4,155/ARS2,150.65/CLP24,586/PEN106.09/NZ$48.74/ZAR532.59/PLN123.88/R$158.44/CZK746.16/RSD3,284/HUF9,649.54/RUB2,160.77/CN¥222.89 per night
- Stays in the lush green grounds of a traditional Cotswolds inn
- A five-minute drive to Hook Norton Brewery and 10 to Broughton Castle
- Meals made with local ingredients served at the dog-friendly pub
Non-electric grass tent or trailer tent pitch 4 x From £10/€11.17/$18.14/US$12.52/CA$16.89/CHF12.03/SEK116.79/DKK83.26/NOK118.73/ISK1,662/ARS860.26/CLP9,835/PEN42.44/NZ$19.50/ZAR213.04/PLN49.55/R$63.37/CZK298.46/RSD1,313/HUF3,859.82/RUB864.31/CN¥89.16 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Oxfordshire?
- How much does it cost to stay in Oxfordshire? Prices start at £10.00 ($18.14)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Oxfordshire are open now? 0 See all sites in Oxfordshire open now
- What are the top destinations in Oxfordshire? See all destinations in Oxfordshire
- How many sites in Oxfordshire allow dogs? 5 See all dog-friendly sites in Oxfordshire