Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
RV parks and motorhome campgrounds in Soldotna
4 listings within 64.4 kilometres of Soldotna with 0 bookable
- Browse all Soldotna campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Rural Alaskan setting to use as a scenic Kenai Peninsula active base
- Between Soldotna and Kenai with easy day trips to Seward and Homer
- Hikes, horse rides, farm visits and campfire/food nights all arranged
- Family-friendly park in a prime area for canoeing, hiking and fishing
- A 10-minute drive from the edge of Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kenai city 30 minutes’ drive; Homer an hour 30 minutes away
- Surrounded by forest on the Kenai peninsula
- In the fishing village of Kasilof with direct access to hiking trails
- Dining hall, TV room, bike hire and shop selling groceries/firewood