Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
RV parks and motorhome campgrounds in Sabie, South Africa
7 listings within 64.4 kilometres of Sabie with 0 bookable
- Browse all Sabie campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Friendly resort in Mpumalanga province, by the Sabie River
- Waterfall walks and mountain biking trails within 15 minutes' drive
- Heated and cold pools, restaurant, liquor store and mini market
- Family resort on the Sabie River and the famed Panorama Route
- A 10-minute drive from Sabie Falls; an hour from Kruger National Park
- Heated rock pool, cold-water pool, open-air bar and playground
- Peaceful forest camp with trails to Mac Mac Falls
- Within 25 minutes of God's Window and Mount Sheba Nature Reserve
- An hour's drive from the Kruger National Park's Phabeni gate
- Well-maintained, peaceful site five minutes' drive from Graskop
- A short walk from Graskop Gorge glass lift, zipline and Big Swing
- Stunning Lowveld views from the pool, hiking trail and restaurant
- Family-friendly site on the stunningly scenic Panorama Route
- A 50-minute drive from Kruger National Park, 75 minutes from Nelspruit
- Hot showers, kitchen facilities, bike rental, free tea/coffee, parking
- 10-hectare site set in subtropical garden surrounds
- A 15-minute drive to Kruger National Park; 45 to Blyde River Canyon
- Outdoor pool, bar-restaurant, shared kitchen and 24-hour security
- Rural bush site off the R36 15 minutes' drive from Ohrigstad
- Handy stopover for travellers on the Panorama Route
- Artist-owned site with sculptures and other works on display