This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In spectacular surroundings near Kingston in Idaho's northwest
- On the North Fork of the Coeur D'Alene River
- Restaurant with home-cooked meals and full bar
Country Lane River Resort is on the North Fork of the Coeur D'Alene River, an excellent location for outdoor activities or simple rest.
During the summer months (May - September), live music is played on the outdoor stage overlooking the river. The resort also has two decks and a restaurant with home-cooked recipes and a full bar.
On your scenic route up to you will drive right past the Route of the Hiawatha, a public trail for biking and walking. Please be careful while driving up the river road as there are many wild animals along the way such as herds of elk, deer, turkeys, even moose.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
From the manager...
I am happy to hear you liked your sight and view of the River. We apologize for the things you disliked about your stay. I would like to go over your concerns.
I will say, Pitchup did happen to have your reservation so they did nothing wrong. I'm new to Pitchup and I thought they were supposed to be entered automatically but instead I'm supposed to enter them myself. I apologize for the mix up on my part. I just took over our reservations.
Also, you were only overcharged by $1 and that's the processing fee our sight does to every customer that gets entered into our system. Our sights are $37 per night then you need to include tax. I did make sure to subtract your $11.10 deposit from the total as well before you were charged at the time of check-in.
As for all of the empty spaces, those are the shorter lengths meaning those are always the last to be reserved. The space you were in and the spaces that surrounded you are all of the longer/wider lengths and most popular spaces which means most guest request those sites.
Thank you for your feedback Cindy! Hopefully this helps our review rate with you. But please don't blame Pitchup. They did they're part correctly. I sadly was just misinformed when taking over reservations.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
The Coeur D'Alene North Fork river and its region have easy access to fishing, swimming and kayaking as well as hiking, cycling and horse riding on over 100 miles of groomed trails.
The site is 30 miles from the ski resorts of Silver Mountain and the Lookout Pass
The Route of the Hiawatha, for cycling, mountaikn biking and hiking, is on the way to the resort
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Country Lane River Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Country Lane River Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Country Lane River Resort? The Coeur D'Alene North Fork river and its region have easy access to fishing, swimming and kayaking as well as hiking, cycling and horse riding on over 100 miles of groomed trails. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Country Lane River Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon