This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Half an hour from Benidorm and the Terra Mitica theme park
- Close to El Hondo Nature Park and the Sierra de Crevillente mountains
- Pool, paddling pool, sun terrace, Jacuzzi and restaurant
An easy half hour from busy Benidorm and the thrills of the Terra Mitica theme park? You might reckon that sounds like a rather smashing Spanish setting… and how right you'd be too.
Camping Internacional Las Palmeras is also a short drive from some of the most bonzer beaches of the Med (it's on the Costa Blanca, after all), and is less than seven kilometres from both the El Hondo Nature Park and the Sierra de Crevillente mountains – theme park day followed by peaceful hiking day followed by Benidorm party day followed by…?
The site has modern amenities blocks, washing-up facilities with hot water, a playground, a multisports field and free wifi. The pool area is a nicely short stroll from the camping area and includes a paddling pool, large sun terrace and a Jacuzzi corner.
Camping Internacional Las Palmeras also has a restaurant serving a wide variety of tasty Spanish treats including fresh fish and a good selection of wine; set menus are available too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Good clean site and facilities.
From the manager...
Thanks for your comments. We regret the mistake of punctual coordination that you have suffered when serving the dishes in our restaurant. We will do our best to serve the food correctly so they can enjoy together and improve the satisfaction of our clients.
Clean site with good facilities. Great site for an overnight …
Well equiped and set out site. Nice and quiet.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Mooi zwembad, goede voorzieningen, werd goed schoongehouden. Restauran
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
As it's the Costa Blanca, you really should go straight to the beach and the splendid Mediterranean coast about 15 minutes' drive away… Once a few days have been had lazing around here, you could then make for the shopping, pubs and clubs of Benidorm to boogie a few nights away…
Benidorm also has Terra Mitica, the theme park covering five fun-filled zones and one of five in the area: if you're on holiday with the kids, take them to whizz around Aqualandia, Mundomar, Terra Natura and Aqua Natura too.
A couple of decent museums are about a kilometre and a half away from Camping Internacional Las Palmeras: the Semana Santa Museum, dedicated to Valencia's Semana Santa celebrations, and the Mariano Benlliure Sculpture Museum celebrating the life and work of the Spanish sculptor.
Also have a trot around the nature reserve of El Hondo seven kilometres away, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a protected bird region, and the Sierra de Crevillente mountain range five kilometres from base.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||Anytime –||11 p.m.|
Camping Internacional Las Palmeras cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Internacional Las Palmeras on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Internacional Las Palmeras have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Internacional Las Palmeras dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Internacional Las Palmeras? As it's the Costa Blanca, you really should go straight to the beach and the splendid Mediterranean coast about 15 minutes' drive away… Once a few days have been had lazing around … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Internacional Las Palmeras?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 11 p.m. Depart by: Anytime