This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful and relaxed site near the banks of the Ebro river
- Wildlife haven in a remote location
- Pool, paddling pool, playground and restaurant
This is a peaceful place. Camping Riba-Roja near Tarragona in Catalonia is in a remote location, in a wildlife haven near the banks of the Ebro river: ditch the wheels when you arrive and take to the surrounding countryside by foot or by pedal, surely…?
The site is small and family run with a relaxed vibe, and has a pool, a paddling pool and a playground. There's also a restaurant dishing up a mix of traditional and modern Catalonian food, a bar for drinks under the spectacular sunsets, a barbecue area and a garden.
Need some help deciding what to do first in the surrounds? Get along to the Camping Riba-Roja information point for suggestions and tips.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
River based, mostly residential site
More like a permanent refugee camp than a camp site
Facilities clean. Pitches level.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
From the A2 (Zaragoza-Barcelona) and A7 (Barcelona-Tarragona-València) take exit signposted Flix/Ebre. Continue on the T41 for approximately 10km up to Riba-Roja d'Ebre. Follow signs for the site.
The Ebro river is a couple of hundred metres away and is suitable for swimming – or you could just bask with a book on its small beach.
Getting a bit more active, these parts are a walkers' paradise, with trails along the river, up the mountains and through the battlefields of the Spanish Civil War. Bustards, sandgrouses, cuckoos and other birds should be spottable along the way if you're in the area to wildlife watch.
This is excellent fishing terrain too, for the likes of carp, catfish, mullet and bass, around Camping Riba-Roja's nearby towns of Ascó and Vinebre; stay around after the angling at the former to check out the town's several tapas bars a few minutes' walk from the river.
If you want to travel a bit further, trains run from Ascó's railway station to Valencia, Zaragoza and the Catalan capital Barcelona.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12:30 p.m. –||11 p.m.|
|Depart by:||3:30 p.m.|
Camping Riba-Roja cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Riba-Roja on arrival.
Local city tax of €0.50 ($0.80) per person per night at least age 7 up to 16 nights is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Riba-Roja have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Riba-Roja dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Riba-Roja? The Ebro river is a couple of hundred metres away and is suitable for swimming – or you could just bask with a book on its small beach. Getting a bit more … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Riba-Roja?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 3:30 p.m.