This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful lakeside site 10 minutes' drive from medieval Alcañiz
- Walking distance from the MotorLand Aragón racing circuit
- Space to relax at the swimming pool, lake beach or terrace
It’s a leisurely half-hour stroll from Camping La Estanca to the MotorLand Aragón circuit – an excellent state of affairs for petrolheads aiming to avoid traffic as they gear up for race day.
The race track is far from the only attraction around these parts, though: from this lakeside spot 10 minutes’ drive outside of Alcañiz’s medieval town centre there’s easy access to alfresco activities and rambles around the Estanca de Alcañiz lake and beyond into the Catalan hills.
All of which combines rather well to make this a tiptop location to linger for a few days, whether you’re in town for a race or just seeking some serene time in the hills. There are peaceful spots aplenty around this tree-filled park: head to the pool or the sandy lake beach for swims and sunbathing, or retreat to the comfy chairs of the terrace for a siesta.
Should you require your on-site relaxing to involve eats and drinks too, trot over to the restaurant for a table on the terrace and a menu of traditional Aragonese dishes, simple snacks and drinks. It’s also open at breakfast time for those who’d like to kick the day off with a good feed.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Limpio,espacioso,tranquilo y muy bonito
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you’re into motors of any kind, check out the calendar at MotorLand Aragón to see if there’s anything on while you’re in town – the circuit hosts all sorts of car and motorbike races throughout the year on its five-kilometre track.
Up here in the hills there are plenty of fresh-air activities to fill your days with: have a chat with the friendly folks on site for advice on organising kayaking, fishing, paddleboarding, canyoning and stargazing trips around the locale. They’ll also point you in the right direction for some of the area’s best hikes or bike rides, taking in one of the waymarked botanical trails in Castelserás, perhaps, or following one of the nearby greenway cycle paths.
It’s also worth spending a bit of time down in Alcañiz, 10 minutes’ drive from base: wander though the medieval centre, taking in the castle and the gothic Santa Maria la Mayor church before settling at one of the cafés around Plaza de España for a drink or ice cream.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Estanca have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Estanca dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Estanca? If you’re into motors of any kind, check out the calendar at MotorLand Aragón to see if there’s anything on while you’re in town – the circuit hosts all sorts of car … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Estanca?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon