This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly campsite in the Pyrenees mountains
- Quite and small site
- Direct access to walking trails
Camping Oturia is a small campsite situated in Yebra de Basa, a beautiful village in the heart of the Huesca Pyrenees. The site is surrounded by trees that will protect you from the summer heat.
Campsite's facilities include a bar, a barbecue area available for guests' use, a washing-up area and a small grocery shop. There is also a toilet and shower block with free hot water. If you want to enjoy a swim all campers have free access to local swimming pool.
The campsites caters for families with children and for couples. Thanks to its small size, it will always feel like home.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
The campsite is located less than a 30-minute drive from the most important valleys of the province including Ordesa, Broto, Añisclo, Tena and Aragon. It is also conveniently located to explore the towns of Sabiñánigo, Biescas, Jaca and Ainsa.
There are countless hiking trails, mountain bike routes, horseback riding near by Camping Oturia. You can also walk one of the most enchanting trails from Santa Orosia's Church to Mount Oturia.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Oturia have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Oturia dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Oturia? The campsite is located less than a 30-minute drive from the most important valleys of the province including Ordesa, Broto, Añisclo, Tena and Aragon. It is also conveniently located to explore the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Oturia?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: noon