This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Mountain site in the Huesca Pyrenees
- Spectacular scenery with lots of outdoor activities nearby
- Pool, bar, restaurant, playground, food shop and play area
Have you ever investigated the ancient old culture of Aragon? Delve into it amid magnif mountain scenery at Camping Valle de Hecho, in the Province of Huesca. It's near the Aragonese (Chesian) culture and language spot of the remote and traditional town of Hecho: if you're after old old Aragon, you'll find it here.
Valle de Hecho is a mountain site, surrounded by spectacular landscapes close to the Roncal valley, high up on the eastern edge of the Huesca Pyrenees. Prepare for a peaceful vibe in this secluded, rural and old-school part of Spain, or get out and active via the local mountain biking, canyoning, skiing, sailing and loads more: the friendly and helpful owners can advise on where best to do any of the above.
If you're angling after Aragon fishing, you can land it straight on site; for hiking, paths lead right from the grounds into the nearby mountains and forest. Around the site, there are recently refurbished facilities including a bar and restaurant, a food shop and a communal lounge. You can also make a splash among these smashing site surroundings in the site pool, or take the kids along to the playground and to leap around on the bouncy castle.
The well-kept amenities include toilets, showers, disabled facilities, a washing-up area and a launderette.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
The spectacular Province of Huesca is a popular place for mountaineering, whitewater rafting, paragliding and skiing, as well as more gentle pursuits such as wildlife watching, foraging and strolling around its mountains, rivers and lush valleys. Candanchu, Formigal, Astún, Panticosa and Cerler are among the top resorts for skiing.
Around the Roncal valley, go rafting in the Esca river, wander the valley woods, hike the high mountain peaks such as the Mesa de los Tres Reyes (the highest in Navarre), and explore the valley's seven villages: Burgui, Vidángoz, Garde, Roncal, Urzainqui, Isaba and Uztárroz, all under an hour's drive from the site.
At Roncal, 45 minutes' drive away, the Julián Gayarre Museum, in the house where the tenor was born in 1844, is well worth a look, as is the Roncal Interpretation Centre, three floors covering the nature, history and traditions of the area (hint: there's quite a lot indeed).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Valle de Hecho have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Valle de Hecho dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Valle de Hecho? The spectacular Province of Huesca is a popular place for mountaineering, whitewater rafting, paragliding and skiing, as well as more gentle pursuits such as wildlife watching, foraging and strolling around its mountains, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Valle de Hecho?
In high season (01/07-31/08) arrivals are permitted from 10am to 10.pm, check-out by 12pm. Other dates: arrival from 5pm to 10pm, check-out by 12pm.Read more