This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Secluded off-grid hill farm 20 minutes' drive from Genalguacil
- Close to walking trails, mountain biking, horse riding and river pools
- Fully-equipped outdoor kitchen, with solar oven and fridge access
Cloud House Farm is a secluded 17-acre hill farm in a forest overlooking the Genal Valley, 20 minutes' drive from the village of Genalguacil. The off-grid farm is powered by solar panels and gets its water from a natural spring. It also has large orange and lemon groves where guests can pick fruit for fresh juice in the mornings.
The surrounding area has lots of lovely walks and mountain bike trails, leading to villages or river pools where you can cool off with a swim. You can also reach the beaches of Estepona and the historic attractions of Ronda with around an hour's drive.
There's plenty of space to relax on the farm, with rope swings and hammocks hung from some of the trees. Toys, games and books are available to borrow. Facilities include a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen, a solar oven and picnic tables for outdoor feasting. The farmhouse is a short walk away from the yurt; here you can pick up wifi and access the guest fridge.
The yurt also has its own bathroom hut with hot shower and eco toilet.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Convenience store nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Hiking and mountain bike routes: from the site
– Swimming in river pools: 2km
– San Juan river pools: 10km
– Los Reales de Sierra Bermeja Natural pine forest: 10km
– Genalguacil, a traditional Andalucian white village: 10km
– Águila Castle: 10km
– Horse riding: 15km
– Beaches, boat trips and watersports in Estepona: 25km
– Arab Baths, Bullring, gardens and palaces of Ronda: 45km.