This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Flower-filled Andalusian site a five-minute drive from Zafarraya
- Lakes, national parks and Costa del Sol beaches within an hour's drive
- Pool with slide, archery range, giant outdoor chess and bike hire
Conjure up chronicles of your own at Narnia Lodgings, a flower-filled garden site in southern Spain.
This well-set site is a five-minute drive from the Andalusian market town of Zafarraya and within easy day trip distance of Malaga. It's also the sort of place a Moorish prince might have picked for his holidays, with a tiled swimming pool and an archery range among green lawns and Mediterranean oakwoods...
Families can so as much or as little or as they like around these peaceful grounds converted from an old hilltop farm: there’s a slide by the pool for those who prefer their swims with a splash, and for antics on dry land, a treehouse and pirate ship playground the kids won’t want to leave.
After kingly pursuits on the archery range, you can challenge the family to a game of boules, or a noble round of chess on the giant outdoor board. If you’re feeling an urge to explore (as those Andalusians so often did), take a wander round the pond and the wildlife garden, or hire bikes and head through the Zafarraya valley.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
owner and his big dog very friendly.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you’re keen on pedal power, there are mountain biking trails all the way round Los Bermejales lake 40 minutes’ drive away, with the added bonus of dips, canoeing, and fishing for barbel and carp.
Should anyone want to immerse themselves in a bigger body of water, the Mediterranean is about 45 minutes away; if you fancy a break from the Costa del Sol’s beaches while still getting wet, the waterpark at Torre del Mar has all the required slides and flumes.
Seeking walks and wildlife? Three very different national park areas nearby: the Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama (50 minutes) is made up a trio of stark mountain ranges almost doing a sheer drop into the sea, where olives and vineyards abruptly change into a cactus strewn wilderness full of eagles and vultures. An hour away, the Montes de Malaga National Park is thickly forested and a land of owls, caves, chameleons and prehistoric sites, while the Sierra Nevada (an hour and 30 minutes) is all rivers, gorges, glacial lakes and ski resorts.
With a pile of art galleries and an unbeatable bar and food scene, Malaga is well worth making the trip, and if you’re after Moorish palaces, flamenco fuelled nightlife and a top notch science park with a planetarium, it’s got to be Granada; both are around an hour and 15 minutes away.
- Does Narnia Lodgings have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Narnia Lodgings dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Narnia Lodgings? If you’re keen on pedal power, there are mountain biking trails all the way round Los Bermejales lake 40 minutes’ drive away, with the added bonus of dips, canoeing, and fishing for … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Narnia Lodgings?
Camping and touring Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.