This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful woodland site in the Alcornocales Natural Park
- Hiking, mountain biking, climbing and horse riding from the site
- Outdoor pool, restaurant, barbecue area, playground and fishing
What do you fancy filling your days with? Hiking, mountain biking or horse riding? Or perhaps you’re into climbing, or fishing along coastline or estuary, or watching out for birds and other wildlife through binoculars or camera lens? Could beaches and waterparks be your sort of thing too...?
Such a setting as Camping Los Gazules – in the middle of the Alcornocales Natural Park and surrounded by protected pine woodlands, salt marshes, coastal nature reserves and Moorish monuments – lends itself to all these pursuits... and has the beaches of Costa de la Luz and Aqualand Bahía de Cádiz waterpark a little under an hour's drive away.
On site, there’s heaps to like: the outdoor pools are a pleasant place to head to after a sticky day of outdoor sportiness, and the horse riding centre next door will have you work up an appetite for a cooling dip (as will all the hiking and cycling trails that run direct from the site).
Kids can keep themselves occupied over at the playground or the multisports pitch while you sample local gastronomy at the on-site restaurant (or prepare your own to cook on the communal barbecue), and work it all off with a few rounds of pétanque afterwards.
If you’re a fervent fishing fan, many an hour can be whiled away on site too.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
For day trips within an hour's drive, venture out to Algeciras to cruise traditional teashops, bakeries and restaurants in the Moroccan quarter; Jerez de la Frontera for its famed flamenco music and 11th-century Moorish fortress, and to the ancient port city of Cádiz for a stroll around the city’s 100 watchtowers and 18th-century waterfront cathedral.
Elsewhere, other outdoorsy and nature-based pursuits are all within your holiday grasp from here: try birdwatching around the Barbate Marshes Natural Park 12 kilometres away; climbing and mountaineering in Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park; and hiking, estuary and coastal fishing, birdwatching and beaches in the Bahia de Cádiz Natural Park.
For kid-friendly days out, the slides, flumes and tropical pools of Aqualand Bahía de Cádiz and sandy beaches along the cracking Costa de la Luz are all within an hour’s drive too.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Los Gazules have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Los Gazules dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Los Gazules? For day trips within an hour's drive, venture out to Algeciras to cruise traditional teashops, bakeries and restaurants in the Moroccan quarter; Jerez de la Frontera for its famed flamenco music and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Los Gazules?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 11 p.m. Depart by: Anytime