This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Glamping on a small site five minutes' drive from Epe town centre
- Apenheul zoo and Walibi theme park within a half-hour drive
- Pétanque court, paddling pool and several play areas
Get on your bike or get out on foot from the Gelderland glampsite of Campingpark de Koekamp, a couple of kilometres from Epe and close to riverside wanders and traditional Dutch towns.
Epe is to the east of the site and within easy walking or cycling distance; further along, cyclists can reach the banks of the Ijssel river or the villages of Wijhe and Den Nul in about an hour – with a virtuous picnic to follow, but of course. If you’re less mobile, or laugh wildly at the idea of doing anything so energetic, the river is about 20 minutes away by car, and Wijhe and Den Nul each about 40.
Need a rest after all that? Let the kids loose at the site playgrounds – one niftily set next to the cafeteria terrace so grownups can have a coffee – or take them along to the sandpit or paddling pool to expend more energy. If they’re still somewhat too full of beans after that – or if you’ve finished your coffee – take the crew along to the games room or pétanque court for a gentle (or otherwise) family challenge.
There’s no hassle with packing for stays at this site, as the safari tents have been set up with all sorts of useful bits and bobs, including a dining table and a well-equipped mobile kitchen that you can wheel outdoors or keep under cover.
The site also has free wifi and a toilet block with showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
De staplaats, de vriendelijke sfeer, personeel kantine en technische staf
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Take to the car after your potters or pedals, for there’s a fair amount of stuff to see and do within half an hour’s drive. The closest, Het Loo Palace (20 minutes), is one of the most famed attractions in the Netherlands, a lavish affair built in baroque style by England’s William III in the late 17th century – carve out time for a lengthy wander around the gardens too.
Just south of the palace (five minutes’ drive or 25 minutes if setting out from Campingpark de Koekamp), is the regional centre of Apeldoorn, also home to the ape and monkey zoo of Apenheul Primate Park. To see sea critters, Dolfinarium marine park, the biggest in Europe, is 25 minutes away at Harderwijk.
Three splendid options for kids are also within 25 minutes: take a day each for Walibi Holland and Julianatoren theme parks, and for clambering about the Klimbos Veluwe Adventure Park.
Hoge Veluwe National Park is half an hour away and Burgers’ Zoo is 35 minutes.
- Does Campingpark De Koekamp have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campingpark De Koekamp dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campingpark De Koekamp? Take to the car after your potters or pedals, for there’s a fair amount of stuff to see and do within half an hour’s drive. The closest, Het Loo Palace (20 minutes), … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Campingpark De Koekamp?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.