This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly eco site with a top-notch playground in the Achterhoek
- Overlooking Het Goor nature reserve and 10-minute drive to Aalten town
- Heated pools, wifi, trampolines, archery, go-karting and volleyball
For an endless (well, seemingly…) number of family-friendly facilities to let the kids loose on, finagle yourself a place at Camping Goorzicht, a serene and spacious site with amenities including an impressively kitted-out playground with trampolines and climbing equipment.
This Gelderland province park also has two heated swimming pools (open May to September) with a slide attached to the toddlers' paddling area for memorable dips. In high season, the entertainment team organises craft afternoons, water games, treasure hunts, bingo and wagon rides for the younger guests, plus there’s a pétanque court, volleyball, an archery range, go-karting, basketball, football and a bouncy castle for free-time frolics.
Kids crying out for eats after expending all their energy on these amenities…? A snack bar with a terrace for outdoor dining is on hand and restaurants are around 10 minutes’ drive away in Aalten town.
Off-site amusement is just as ace for the adults as well as the small fry – the park’s in the Achterhoek, a rural region of the Netherlands right by the German border, and looks out over the green and serene Het Goor nature reserve. It’s a top spot for cycling (bikes are available to rent) and walking enthusiasts as it’s surrounded by trails including one that goes right from the grounds.
As expected for a park so intertwined with nature, Camping Goorzicht is a sustainable site with solar panels and a solar boiler producing renewable energy. It also has a renovated heated toilet block – there are no chilly dashes to use the facilities during early mornings to be had here.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amble over to Aalten and you’ll be in famed company: the town is the former home of Angus Young, AC/DC guitarist, and Robert Gesink, the pro road bicycle racer.
As well as being the old habitat of celebrities, the town has a handful of key amenities. But it’s the outskirts that are a boon here – they’re home to the adventure courses at Achterhoek climbing forest (25 minutes’ drive) and the 20,000-square-metre outdoor playground Family Amusement Park Megafun (15 minutes) with its 25 splash-worthy fountains.
For another water world, whizz over to Bahia Erlebnisbad, 20 minutes across the border in Germany, for a Caribbean-inspired pool complex. Steam in one of the 10 saunas, then ramp up the excitement by moseying to the Kartbaan Winterswijk entertainment centre (15 minutes) for indoor activities like LED bowling, laser games, glow-in-the-dark golf, a 6D cinema, an escape room and an F1 simulator.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Goorzicht have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Goorzicht dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Goorzicht? Amble over to Aalten and you’ll be in famed company: the town is the former home of Angus Young, AC/DC guitarist, and Robert Gesink, the pro road bicycle racer. As well as … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Goorzicht?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.