This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful riverside site in the Piva Regional Nature Park
- Rafting, kayaking, horse riding and canyoning trips from the site
- Restaurant on site serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and local drinks
Want to hang out by a waterfall? Want to go rafting? Then it’s highly likely that you’ll be very happy with a stay at the Waterfall Rafting Center, 20 minutes from Pluzine in the gorgeous forests of Northern Montenegro’s Piva Regional Nature Park and on the banks of the pretty Piva river.
The rafting here is top notch, as you may possibly have guessed from the name, and the folk on site can sort you out with all sorts of trips, from gentle floats for those who just want to dip a toe in the water to full-on two-day epics. Rafting given you a taste for more? Mountain biking, horse riding, climbing, canyoning and guided hikes are all on the menu too for those who’d like to see this scenic area from all angles.
You’ll be in need of a good feed before and after all this activity, so it’s handy that the restaurant serves up a fine spread of breakfasts, lunches and dinners, along with a fine selection of local wines and brandies to soothe any post-adventure jangling nerves.
In blissful contrast to the adrenaline-packed antics all around, life on site is pretty peaceful – there are picnic tables to feast at, outdoor games to play and campfire areas for evenings spent swapping stories. Wifi is provided too, but the team here is keen to encourage visitors to step away from social media as much as poss – screen time has nothing on the sunsets, the waterfall, the birds chatting in the trees…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
So you’ve come here for the rafting? Top choice. The Tara river a couple of kilometres away is a fab place for a day or few on the water, both for newbies and those who’ve dabbled before. More than 80 caves are along the UNESCO-listed canyon’s 78-kilometre length, along with sandy beaches and cliffs stretching up to more than a kilometre high in places. And that crystal-clear water… yup, so clean you can sip it as you go along if you need a drink.
There’s heaps more to see around the Piva Regional Nature Park too, or over in the nearby Durmitor National Park, so it’s worth leaving the raft behind and signing up for more outings to see the surrounds. The folk at the activity centre here can sort days of horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, climbing and canyoning, along with leisurely lake cruises for those who need to get their breath back for a bit.
When it comes to moving on, it’s about two and a half hours’ drive south to the coast at Kotor, or just a short hop north to Bosnia (the border’s only about five kilometres away).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Waterfall Rafting Center have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Waterfall Rafting Center dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Waterfall Rafting Center? So you’ve come here for the rafting? Top choice. The Tara river a couple of kilometres away is a fab place for a day or few on the water, both for newbies … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Waterfall Rafting Center?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 4 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.