This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Eco farm stay with an organic garden and tours to secret beaches
- A 25-minute drive to Kotor, 30 to Budva and 20 to Tivat airport
- Organic meals, meditation and yoga retreats, watersports
Hoping to have a healthier hol than usual on your next trip abroad...? Boost the chances with a stay at Pachamama Farmstay, an eco site in Montenegro’s Kotor Bay area with a community feel and a focus on permaculture. It’s got all the ingredients for a wellness-themed trip if that’s what you’re after, from yoga and meditation retreats to conscious dance workshops.
Then there are the actual ingredients... this site puts food on the table (breakfast and dinner are available to order) made from eggs laid by its chickens and veg and herbs grown in the small organic garden.
When you’re not making the most of all that, have a go at waterskiing, wakeboarding, snorkelling and standup paddleboarding on some of the glassy blue waters of the nearby Adriatic Sea coastline – including at Jaz beach 20 minutes' drive away.
Got the kids with you? Blue Horizon beach around the same distance away is a stunning sandy spot with a clear and shallow shore and pretty pine woods as its backdrop. It's also worth pointing out that the beach is home to an ice cream parlour... Further afield, all ages should like tracking down some secret beaches that Pachamama Farmstay’s owners reckon only the locals know about: ask for details on site – and about the top treks in the Lovćen National Park (an hour and 10 minutes' drive) too.
Once the adventures are over for the day it's time to settle in the wild grass back on site, finding a spot under the shade of the trees, or set forth on a laidback activity like a stroll beside the bobbing boats of the Porto Montenegro marina a 25-minute drive away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
This area is home to some topnotch architecture, including the stunning UNESCO-listed Old Town in Kotor with its selection of honey-coloured houses and churches. Haul yourself up the 1,355 steps to the top of St John’s Fortress for a viewsome look out over the fjord-like Bay of Kotor framed by lush green mountains in the distance.
For more urban times, the Old Town of Budva half an hour away is another pretty site with a waterfront citadel, sandy beach and traditional restaurants.
And if you’ve not had enough of explores around places that are fab fodder for photos? Dubrovnik – that of Game of Thrones fame – is a two hour and 20-minute drive across the Montenegro border in Croatia.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Pachamama Farmstay have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pachamama Farmstay dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pachamama Farmstay? This area is home to some topnotch architecture, including the stunning UNESCO-listed Old Town in Kotor with its selection of honey-coloured houses and churches. Haul yourself up the 1,355 steps to the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Pachamama Farmstay?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon