This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful green farm in the mountains, with views of the coast
- Within 15 minutes' drive of Kotor and spectacular Blue Horizons beach
- Home-produced food, art workshops and campfires allowed
A farm, a camp – and a lot of healthy fare. Remote Agape Farm Camp is an eco site in Montenegro in the stunning area of Kotor Bay, and is made up of a small community of folk enthused about permaculture, art workshops and producing fresh healthy food... if this too is you, this is the place to be.
The site is spectacularly scenic, with lush views of the sea and bay directly from the grounds, and is high up in the mountains four kilometres from the owners' secret beach (a secret beach is of course a reason in itself to arrive here immediately...). The owners have a small garden as well as goats as chickens; breakfast and dinner can be served farm to table for the freshest of local food, or you can buy home produced eats to have over the campfire.
This is a green and pleasant part of Montenegro, hidden in the coastal hills of Tivat Bay, just outside the small village of Ljesevici, and between Kotor, Budva and Tivat. It's a drive of 10 to 30 minutes to get to spectacular coastal spots such as Lustica Bay and the Bigova and Blue Horizon beaches, 20 minutes to the Solils nature reserve, and a couple of hours to Dubrovnik, across the border in Croatia if you're heading on for city sightseeing.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
A lovely little campsite that our boys loved.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Ottima la simpatia e disponibilità dello staff. Ambiente immerso nella …
Elena Maria G.Confirmed
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you rouse yourself from your relaxing time on site, it's a short drive to some topping days out around the coast and local towns.
The stunning beach of Blue Horizons seven kilometres away is a must if you're opting for sand days: it has clear and shallow waters safe for kids, a fine sandy beach, surrounding pine woods and facilities including lounger and umbrella hire, parking, pedalo boats, a restaurant, a café and an ice cream parlour. Five kilometres or 10 minutes' drive away, Bigova beach has sand and pebble sections, boats in its bay, and restaurants aplenty along its quay.
Some spectacular urban sightseeing is within easy reach too, such as the UNESCO-listed and medieval Old Town of Kotor (15 minutes), one of the best preserved old towns in the Adriatic and another must-see. Then on to Budva (30 minutes), for another Old Town, a seaside citadel and swathes of golden sands.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Agape Farm Camp cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Agape Farm Camp have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Agape Farm Camp dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Agape Farm Camp? If you rouse yourself from your relaxing time on site, it's a short drive to some topping days out around the coast and local towns. The stunning beach of Blue Horizons seven … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Agape Farm Camp?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.