This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A site for nudists surrounded by walking and biking paths
- Within a 45-minute drive of Luxembourg City and 20 minutes from Wiltz
- Swimming pool, brasserie, sauna, steam bath, yoga classes and massages
If it doesn’t feel like a hol unless you’re spending most of it naked, try Naturist Camping De Reenert in the Ardennes’ Upper Sauer reserve, a site that’s all about experiencing the freedom of nature. This nudist park is a spacious place surrounded by Luxembourg’s green forests and hills, with plenty of trees all around for extra privacy.
As well as having a pretty setting, the site’s packed with snazzy amenities – it has a covered indoor pool and wellness complex with a Finnish sauna, steam bath, cold water area and relaxation space, along with a modern, heated sanitary building in a wooden log cabin.
Outdoors, you can totter along the trails that lead from the site while kids stay busy at the playground or on the trampolines. Entertainment’s organised regularly and there’s also chess and boules for adults, as well as free aqua aerobics classes in high season. Feeling the need to get those muscles limber? Ask about yoga sessions and massages too.
For eats after all the activities, both a brasserie and snack bar are both on site, and bread and other bits can be conveniently picked up at a petrol station shop right next door.
Planning a dinner out at one of the restaurants in Heiderscheid, a five-minute drive away instead? You could even have your locks cut or primped at the on-site hair salon beforehand...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Uitstekende plaats in zowel schaduw als zon. Ruim met stroom …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Luxembourg’s one of Europe’s tiniest nations, so it’s easy to cover many of its main sights on a short trip. Start off with the Jardin de Wiltz, 20 minutes away, to stroll through a landscape of fountains and pretty plants or set your sights on Wiltz Castle, home to the World War II Museum of the Battle of the Bulge and the booze-themed National Museum of the Art of Brewing (25 minutes).
Should you want to school yourself on the industrial history of this mini country too, the Stolzembourg Copper Mine and Museum is 35 minutes away and the Robbesscheier open-air museum’s about the same distance for a look at the region’s farming heritage. You can see how honey’s made, have a go at operating agricultural machinery or learn about the traditional methods of hay harvesting at this splendid spot.
Or do lush labyrinths and gorgeous gardens appeal? Get both at Parc Sënnesräich (also 35 minutes away); you could tack some architectural ambles onto your trip with visits to the Clervaux Castle and Abbaye Saint-Maurice de Clervaux (both 45 minutes) too.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Naturist Camping De Reenert cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Naturist Camping De Reenert have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Naturist Camping De Reenert dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Naturist Camping De Reenert? Luxembourg’s one of Europe’s tiniest nations, so it’s easy to cover many of its main sights on a short trip. Start off with the Jardin de Wiltz, 20 minutes away, to stroll … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Naturist Camping De Reenert?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.