This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Direct access to the beach
- Large waterpark with slides
- Restaurant with gluten-free and veggie options
There's direct access to a beach at Centro Vacanze La Risacca near the seaside town of Porto Sant'Elpidio in the Fermo province, but you might want to stay on site for watery activities instead: among the facilities at this family-friendly Marche campsite is a waterpark of some considerable size, with pool, paddling pool, waterslides and water toys with which to make a mighty splash.
Once you're – finally – out of the water and off the slides, more is on hand to keep all ages out of mischief: a sports court and ping pong table, a pétanque court, bike hire and a good range of activities in high season including a kids' club, aqua gym, music and dancing nights, shows and sports tournaments.
The site also has a mini market and a bar-restaurant/pizzeria with takeaway options. Guests with special dietary requirements are most welcome; gluten-free and vegetarian options are both available.
And when you do fancy the beach? It's a short stroll away and is serviced: beach umbrellas and sun loungers can be booked on site for a small fee. Elsewhere, Centro Vacanze La Risacca is minutes from the pebbly beaches of the Adriatic coast.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Campeggio pulito, staff disponibile e tutto perfetto
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Centro Vacanze La Risacca's local town is Porto Sant'Elpidio, a seaside resort with a pine forest and a long narrow beach where swimming and snorkelling are top picks in its waters. And if Italian holiday = shopping (sì), Porto Sant'Elpidio is also a top pick for picking up handmade Italian leather shoes: this area is central to the Marche's shoe industry and home to many a shoe shop. (Thus: shoe shopping while on hol here = pretty much a must.)
An energetic bike ride takes you to Fermo, the town on a green hilltop with spectacular views over the countryside and Adriatic Sea. Recover with a strong coffee or two in one of the many cafés or restaurants, then wander around town to see the twelfth century cathedral, the Roman theatre and the ancient Palazzo dei Priori.
Nearby Porto San Giorgio is a good mix for those who like Italian history, Italian food and Italian beaches all in one place (sì): it's famed for its sands, has the thirteenth century Rocca Tiepolo fortress, and is crammed with restaurants dishing up local seafood; the Marche's traditional fish stew highly recommended.
Pedaso is also a must for seafood fans, to see the vast cultivation of mussels on its 'mussels beach'; if you're around in summer, one of Italy's thousands of food festivals or sagre is held here, the Sagra delle Cozze.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Centro Vacanze La Risacca have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Centro Vacanze La Risacca dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Centro Vacanze La Risacca? Centro Vacanze La Risacca's local town is Porto Sant'Elpidio, a seaside resort with a pine forest and a long narrow beach where swimming and snorkelling are top picks in its waters. And … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Centro Vacanze La Risacca?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: 9 a.m.