This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful family-friendly site directly on a Lake Como beach
- A 15-minute drive to Villa Carlotta and 15 minutes’ walk to Domaso
- Pool, restaurant/snack bar, bar, free bike rental, wifi and barbecues
The mission of the family that owns Camping Italia 90? To ease you into a cracking hol in Lombardy at Lake Como. And with facilities like a pool, a play area, a games room and a restaurant/snack bar on the beach with stunning lake views, and free bike rental they won’t have to try very hard…
This swish site has also got bathroom facilities with solar-powered hot water, toilets with access for people with disabilities, kids' toilets, laundry facilities and free showers. A barbecue area will have you cooking and eating alfresco when not making the most of nearby restaurant meals – or the bakery and artisan gelato parlour beside the site’s entrance – and a couple of supermarkets sit outside the gate for stocking up on ingredients.
Need to Google a recipe? Wifi’s free in the reception’s common area and if you want signal at your pitch hotspots are available for hire.
Browsing complete, the scenic lands surrounding this site await. The beach has a pedestrian and cycle track that’ll funnel you into the centre of Domaso within 15 minutes on foot, and it's an hour and a half's drive down to Como with lovely lake views to soak up on the drive. Not got a car? A bus stop’s right outside the park’s entrance to whisk you away.
If you’d rather stay beside the beach and the site, activities are ample here too. The site’s struck a deal with windsurfing and kitesurfing schools, so you can have a go at gliding around on the water guided by professionals.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
See likes. Will be back
Great family run site, clean facilities.
location on the lake, the bar, the views, clean facilities, …
From the manager...
Too close to other campers.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Being close to the border, Domaso’s well placed for exploring northern Italy and Switzerland; it’s an hour and 40 minutes by car to Milan and about an hour to Lugano.
And if you were hoping for sightseeing spots closer by, there are tons of those too: try Pian di Spagna Nature Reserve for walking, biking or horseback riding through mountains home to crested newts, foxes and peregrine falcons. For nature of a landscaped sort, the famed gardens of Italianate homes like Villa Carlotta (15 minutes’ drive), Castello di Vezio (40 minutes) and Villa Monastero (40 minutes) are all worth a gander.
You can also gape at Piona Abbey over the waters of Como or have a gander at the gorgeous gorge of Orrido di Bellano, both around a 35-minute drive from the site.
If thrills are your thing, ziplining at Fly Emotion Aerofune (45 minutes’ drive) and treetop expeditions at Lake Como Adventure Park (30 minutes) will get you steering away from the stately houses and placid waters.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Italia 90 have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Italia 90 dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Italia 90? Being close to the border, Domaso’s well placed for exploring northern Italy and Switzerland; it’s an hour and 40 minutes by car to Milan and about an hour to Lugano. And if … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Italia 90?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon