This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic site 10 minutes’ drive from beaches of the Riviera di Levante
- An hour’s drive from the Cinque Terre and the port city of Genoa
- Swimming pool and pizza restaurant on site
Turn off that car engine and toss the keys away (just be sure to remember where they land) – it's a cinch to escape from behind the wheel for peaceful hols at Villaggio Camping Valdeiva, 10 minutes’ drive from the seaside resort of Deiva Marina in La Spezia.
Deiva Marina is a fab jumping off point for all sorts of explores along this slice of spectacular coastline – which, by the way, is home to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Cinque Terre – so finding out that a shuttle bus links the site and the town centre every day should come as welcome news.
Don’t be in a hurry to catch the first train out of here though.... instead, claim a spot on the town’s sandy beach, up oars and paddle along to one of the coves that dot the coast, sign up for a fishing or whale watching trip, have a go at watersports, or follow the trails that wind through the hilly Mediterranean countryside.
Wash away the dirt of the day with a hot shower back on site, or cool off with a dip in the pool. On lazier days without movement, claim a spot poolside to soak up rays and views, summon the energy to hold a paddle for a round of ping pong, then toddle along to the pizza restaurant to satisfy hungers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
When all that Deiva Marina has to offer has been exhausted, it’s time to board that train (or drive) to the Cinque Terre. Cinque Terre National Park is a 45-minute drive from base and the famed towns that dot its coast (and hills) are between 50 and 70 minutes away, or 25 to 40 minutes by train.
Spending time in each of the Cinque Terre towns – Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso – is a must, as is passing some hours between them. If train journeys don’t fit the bill, the Sentiero Azzurro trail ties them all together, and leisurely hikes might give more opportunity for reclining on terraces planted with vineyards and sipping on the rare Sciacchetrà, a passito wine from local grapes.
Turn backs on Cinque Terre to explore the nearby cities of La Spezia (45 minutes) and Genoa (an hour). Both are port cities full of centuries of history: La Spezia has museums and castles, gardens and cathedrals, while Genoa brings palatial mansions, an aquarium and a landmark lighthouse to the table.
Need something a bit more picture perfect? Head along the coast a little further (an hour and 10 minutes) to Portofino, an Italian Riviera fishing village with a stunningly scenic harbour and a history of celebrity.
- Does Villaggio Camping Valdeiva have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Villaggio Camping Valdeiva dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Villaggio Camping Valdeiva? When all that Deiva Marina has to offer has been exhausted, it’s time to board that train (or drive) to the Cinque Terre. Cinque Terre National Park is a 45-minute drive from … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Villaggio Camping Valdeiva?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.