This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Shaded seaside set between tranquil sea and wooded slopes
- A short drive to the famed hot spring spa town of Aidipsos
- Book scuba diving sessions and horse riding lessons on site
Established in 1987, Camping Rovies is a peaceful and shaded beachfront site on the island of Evia, 19 kilometres from the spa town of Aidipsos – famed for its hot springs and mud baths – and 92 kilometres from the island's capital, Chalcis.
Pitches are all supplied with electricity and water and lie no more than 15 metres from the beach under the shade of mature mulberry, olive and pine trees.
Facilities include a boat ramp, a restaurant, a mini market, a playground, a basketball court and a TV area, and guests are welcome to join in the regular backgammon, chess and card game tournaments that are held at the resort.
You can book scuba diving sessions, horse riding lessons and mini excursions around the island with staff on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
The waterfalls of Dafnokouki, Drimona and Ilia are within easy reach by car.
A short drive will take you to the famed hot spring spa town of Aidipsos, where you'll find lots of neoclassical mansions, traditional eateries and archaeological sites such as the Sylla Cave, a Roman building that's been covered with the sulphur residue from the hot springs, giving the entrance a cave-like appearance.
Visit the island cluster of Lichadonisia (60km), at the northernmost point of Evia, reachable by boat from Kamena Vourla and Lichada. There you'll find Monolia beach, home to a handful of turtles.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Rovies have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Rovies dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Rovies? The waterfalls of Dafnokouki, Drimona and Ilia are within easy reach by car. A short drive will take you to the famed hot spring spa town of Aidipsos, where you'll find lots … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Rovies?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 4 p.m.