This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the Palatine Forest Nature Park 2km from Waldschwimmbad pool centre
- Within easy reach of Germany's biggest theme park, Europa-Park
- Clubhouse, giant outdoor chess and nearby forest trails
Green scenery, green trees and cycling and hiking all around… if you want a German forest holiday, the Rhineland-Palatinate site of Ochsenbusch Park will see you sorted.
Based in the Donnersbergkreis district, Ochsenbusch is on the north-eastern edge of the Palatinate Forest Nature Park, the park that covers over 177,000 hectares of the biggest contiguous forest area in Germany. As you might reckon, this is a place of forest trails to tackle by foot or pedal – or you could wander the park's Japanese garden, explore old piles like Trifels and Altdahn castles, or even try a bit of flying. ..More modernly, Germany's biggest theme park Europa-Park is a short drive away.
Ochsenbusch Park has a spacious clubhouse with free wifi, giant outdoor chess, boules, a pétanque court and a ping pong table. Guests also have access to a facilities block with toilets and showers, washing machines and a hob for cooking; barbecues and campfires are allowed on site too.
The park is two kilometres from Waldschwimmbad pool centre.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Please note that the site entrance is off the main Eisenberg / Ramsen road at the crossing off the L295 / Ramsener Str. / Ostring. Do not enter Eisbach from Ochsenbusch.
Take off into the forest for weeks' worth of hiking and cycling trails, tee off at the golf course or have a dip at the Waldschimmbad pool, all easily accessible from Ochsenbusch Park. If you'd rather be around water, the handsome Eiswoog reservoir is close by for fishing and boat hire.
Europa-Park, Germany's biggest theme park and the second most-visited one in Europe (the first of course is Disneyland Paris), is also within easy driving distance, at Rust. Have a day – or two – here around its 13 rollercoasters, several country-themed areas, enchanted forest and many rides, slides and shows: you could also have a London bus-themed magic carpet ride...
Also among the many attractions around these parts are the Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, the city of Eisenberg, Falkenstein Castle in the Bavarian Alps, and the ruined castles of the Hohenstaufen, the dynasty of the German kings who ruled during the 12th and 13th centuries.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Ochsenbusch Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ochsenbusch Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ochsenbusch Park? Take off into the forest for weeks' worth of hiking and cycling trails, tee off at the golf course or have a dip at the Waldschimmbad pool, all easily accessible from Ochsenbusch … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ochsenbusch Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime