This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family site with direct access to a sandy Baltic coast beach
- A 20-minute drive from Griefswald and Usedom; 45 minutes from Rügen
- Watersports, bowling alley, kayak and bike rental, sauna, restaurant
Some say the best seaside days are spent stretched out on a sandy beach. Others have a phobia of sitting still for too long, and require plenty of antics to keep them amused. Both varieties should find much to like at Campingplatz Loissin, five minutes’ drive from Loissin town.
If family harmony rests on finding ways to accommodate both opinions, you’ll be chuffed to note that this Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania site has things sorted. There's direct access to a stretch of sandy beach on Griefswalder Bay for peaceful strolls and days lazing under the German sun, and also a watersports centre where active sorts can fill days learning how to kitesurf, sail, kayak and paddleboard.
Once the basics are mastered, paddle back to site to restore energy supplies in the restaurant or whip something up on the barbecue, then reward hard work (or relax even more) with a stop in the sauna. Evenings could be spent becoming king or queen of the lanes at the on-site bowling alley or by retreating to peace and quiet back at the pitch.
When ready to venture beyond the beach and bowling lanes, head along to reception to get details of the nearby cycle routes and to hire a bike for lengthy rural rides, or pile into the car for jaunts to the islands of Rügen and Usedom, both within 45 minutes of the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Platz und Sanitär. Ruhige Camping. Gure Empfangs. Das Personal hat …
Würde diesen Platz nur fürs kurz Urlaube empfehlen
Platz ist schön sehr einladend. Personal sehr freundlich. Anlage gepflegt, …
Hallo , es war sehr schön kurzfristig bestellt und Platz …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
If you’ve set your seaside sights on seeing a good chunk of the coast, tear yourselves away from the site’s beach for outings to Lubmin (15 minutes’ drive), where there’s a gorgeous stretch of sand and a harbour for boat trips to the islands of Rügen and Usedom.
Take a break from the beaches on Usedom with visits to the Phanomenta Peenemünde hands-on science centre and learning a little local history at the U-Boat Museum. Back on the mainland, there’s a splendid collection of sea creatures to be seen in the aquarium at the Meeresmuseum (50 minutes’ drive), housed in a handsome former monastery building. Arty sorts, meanwhile, may like to scoot over to Sculpturenpark Katzow (20 minutes).
Those with an eye for elegant buildings will no doubt want to get over to Greifswald (20 minutes) to potter through the Hanseatic city’s pretty streets and check out the cathedral and the ruins of the city’s old convent. The Heimattierpark zoo, just outside the centre, is worth a stop too, as is the larger Tannenkamp Wolgast zoo (25 minutes’ drive).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Campingplatz Loissin have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campingplatz Loissin dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campingplatz Loissin? If you’ve set your seaside sights on seeing a good chunk of the coast, tear yourselves away from the site’s beach for outings to Lubmin (15 minutes’ drive), where there’s a gorgeous … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Campingplatz Loissin?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon