This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- By the Lake Villerest waterfront
- Quiet campsite, lots of nature around
Camping d'Arpheuilles is located in the Rhône-Alpes region and sits by a river. It is near the mouth of the Loire river, not far from the regions of Auvergne and Burgundy. The nearby lake, which covers an area of 770 hectares and is 32 kilometres long.
The campsite has a sandy beach where children can play and swim in the lake, while it is also possible to go canoeing. In the evening, make campfires with fish caught during the day.
The campsite has a swimming pool, paddling pool, kids' club, volleyball, mini golf and table tennis. The onsite bar has drinks and ice cream available and at the restaurant you can order meals to take away or enjoy them on the terrace.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
From the campsite you can go hiking, cycling or mountain biking in the surrounding countryside. With more than 6,000 kilometres of marked trails there is plenty of nature to see and explore. There are many ponds and mountains with beautiful walks along the rivers and streams.
In the nearby Forez region, you can also see many castles, churches, priories and monuments. The Forez is also well-known for its cheeses, such as the Fourme and Montbrison, and its wines, such as Côtes Roannaise and Côtes du Forez.
- Does Camping d'Arpheuilles have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping d'Arpheuilles dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping d'Arpheuilles? From the campsite you can go hiking, cycling or mountain biking in the surrounding countryside. With more than 6,000 kilometres of marked trails there is plenty of nature to see and explore. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping d'Arpheuilles?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon