This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spectacularly secluded and scenic Ardèche site on the Doux river
- White sandy beach and three hectares to roam
- Nature haven with fishing on site, food shop and restaurant
Explore the green Ardèche from Camping du Viaduc, at the edge of the Doux river and its gorges. Set on a peninsula formed by a wide loop of the river, the site has a fine waterside setting and a white sandy beach.
The site is a nature haven accessible from the village of Arlebosc by a small two-kilometre winding road. It covers three hectares of hidden away land, with spacious accommodation areas, fishing on site, a restaurant and a food shop.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby farmers' market
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Jumbo tent sites
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Hiking (or napping), walking tours, mountain biking, fishing and many more activities are all easy to find in these scenic surroundings.
The Ardèche's appeal is based on its diverse cultural and natural heritage. It has 750 kilometres of marked trails to follow, a variety of landscapes spectacular in all seasons, and many orchards and rivers.The Doux Valley has clear waters, a canyon, a steam tourist railway and wildlife parks.