This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Site a 10-minute walk from Pramousquier beach with Côte d'Azur views
- Within 15 minutes’ drive of Le Lavandou and 45 minutes to Saint-Tropez
- Bar and restaurant plus petanque, a playground and ping pong
Set between the sea and the mountains in the stunning Var department, Parc Camping de Pramousquier has been sorting families with scenic hols since as far back in the 1950s… This pretty site has the glittering blue waters of the Côte d'Azur beach of Pramousquier on one side (under a 10-minute walk) and the towering Massif des Maures on the other.
Views of the water and scenic Cape Negro – a top spot for hiking beside the coast – can also be seen from this hillside site but there’s no need to go far for basking in the salty sea air: 4.5 hectares of grounds (plus a playground for kids) mean plenty of space is at the park for spreading out on a towel underneath the mimosa, eucalyptus and maritime pine trees…
Willing to move from your carefully chosen spot in the sun? Activities like petanque and ping pong are available (or spend a decent chunk of the trip sampling Gallic grub at the bar and restaurant). Meals range from breakfast beside the palm fronds on the terrace to evening fare like gourmet pizzas and Med-inspired dishes as the sun goes down.
For sorting other food, a small supermarket is a short stroll from the site and restaurants are in the village; larger shops and more choices of eateries are in Le Lavandou (a 15-minute drive), which is reachable by bus or on the bike path if you’d rather not bother with finding parking.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Good site with lovley staff
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
La posizione strategica, la possibilità di ordinare pane e brioches, …
Camping sympa,petite plage de Pramousquier superbe.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Avoid the narrow D27 road if you are coming with a motorhome or caravan.
The long Mediterranean coast in this part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur means the 12 beaches of Le Lavandou are within easy access, including the highly-rated Plage du Canadel a 25-minute walk from the site.
For a slice of island life, sail across the water to the Port-Cros National Park from the Saint-Pierre Marina (45-minute drive from Parc Camping de Pramousquier) and spend the day navigating the marked trails on this stunning car-free isle by foot.
If you’re feeling fancy, you can swap the swimsuit for smarter clothes and set off for swanky Saint-Tropez back on the mainland to rub shoulders with the jetsetters in this renowned, yacht-filled maritime town (a 40-minute drive).
Alternatively, take a global tour of the Domaine du Rayol’s 20 hectares’ worth of pristine landscape split into themed areas such as Mediterranean, Californian, Australian and Chilean gardens...
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Parc Camping de Pramousquier have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Parc Camping de Pramousquier dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Parc Camping de Pramousquier? The long Mediterranean coast in this part of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur means the 12 beaches of Le Lavandou are within easy access, including the highly-rated Plage du Canadel a 25-minute walk from … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Parc Camping de Pramousquier?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.