This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Feel like you need a break? Situated between Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and Les Sables d'Olonne on the Vendée coast, just over one kilometre from a sandy beach and the Olonne pine forest, Le Chaponnet is happy to welcome you and your family.
There's plenty to do in the aquatic park and fitness area: our indoor heated pool has a new children's area, Jacuzzi, waterfall and sauna. A fitness room is available for active guests and the outdoor heated swimming pool has water slides. We also organise aerobics, aquagym and sport tournaments.
Le Chaponnet is situated in the village of Brem sur Mer and just 200m from the campsite entrance, you will find many shops, a supermarket, bakery and butchers.
You will find a laundry room in the toilet block.
Ping pong tables and the petanque court are located by the multisports area.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
Coming from La Roche sur Yon, take the motorway in the direction of Les Sables D'olonne. Take the exit signposted Saint Mathurin and cross the village. Go past the church and turn right in the direction of L'Île-d'Olonne. Continue and start following the directions for Brem sur Mer. Go through the village of Brem and turn to Rue Ocean (near the bakery). When you reach the end of the road and are facing the hairdresser, turn left and continue up to our entrance.
There is so much to do in the area, here are just a few ideas:
- just over one kilometre from the sandy beaches (a free shuttle bus runs in July and August to and from the beach)
- twice a week the local market comes to town which is only 200m from the campsite
- the Vendee countryside and the vineyards of Brem, the salt marshes or the coast, are all accessible by bicycle (cycling routes)
- an equestrian centre only 12km from the campsite
- don't miss La Route du Sel, a canoe excursion or a guided walk in the protected natural Baie de Bretagne