This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site in a central Curitiba location
- 10 minutes' walk from the Botanical Garden; museums a short drive away
- Barbecues permitted on site; two kitchens, dining areas and TV room
If you’re heading to Curitiba, Paraná, why not plonk yourself an easy stroll from the city’s main attraction – the Botanical Garden? Family-friendly Camping Hostel Kombi is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the tourist hotspot, which is home to extensive gardens, fountains, waterfalls, lakes and a whopping greenhouse filled with tropical plants.
There are plenty of shops and food and drink places within easy reach; if you’re around on a Sunday, be sure to catch the Feira do Largo da Ordem market (you’d struggle to miss it, actually – it’s on the large side) and pick up some souvenirs. There’s a bus stop a mere five minutes' walk away, so it’s easy to explore further afield too.
Back at base, barbecues are permitted and there are two kitchens and two dining areas, so preparing (and tucking into) home-cooked meals is no hassle. There’s also a TV room with seating and beanbags for chilled evenings in, and the free wifi is handy to help you plan the next day’s adventures.
Also on site are a launderette and a bathroom block with shower and toilet facilities.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The main pull here is the Botanical Garden of Curitiba, but for more pretty scenery, head to one of the area’s parks – Parque Barigui (20 minutes by car) and Parque Tangua (25 minutes) are fine choices for pleasant walks and bike rides. Or entertain the kids at Parque MikeWood (10 minutes), home to ziplining, trampolines, slides, ball pools and climbing walls.
Football fan in tow? How about a visit to the local football stadiums, Arena da Baixada (10 minutes) and Estádio Major Antônio Couto Pereira (15 minutes), for a tour?
And for a culture hit (a really big one) museums are in no short supply – just a few to choose from nearby include Museu de Arte Indígena (10 minutes), which showcases original art made by Brazilian natives, including pieces made of feathers, pottery, weaves, musical instruments and ritualistic masks; Museu Oscar Niemeyer (15 minutes), a contemporary art and design museum; Museu do Holocausto de Curitiba (15 minutes), dedicated to the victims and survivors of the Holocaust; and an Egyptian museum, Museu Egipcio Ordem Rosacruz (20 minutes).
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Camping Hostel Kombi cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Hostel Kombi have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Hostel Kombi dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Hostel Kombi? The main pull here is the Botanical Garden of Curitiba, but for more pretty scenery, head to one of the area’s parks – Parque Barigui (20 minutes by car) and Parque Tangua … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Hostel Kombi?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.