This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful park by the beach at the top of North West Cape
- A 15-minute drive from Exmouth and close to Cape Range National Park
- Pools, kitchen, tackle store, surf centre and seasonal café/pub/bistro
Bring your binoculars, bring your beach kit… and bring your bucket list. For not only is the area around Ningaloo Lighthouse Holiday Park mighty scenic, it’s also stuffed with the sort of animal encounters that folks travel the world to seek out.
This peaceful park is at the tip of Western Australia’s North West Cape, at the base of Vlaming Head Lighthouse. Exmouth is around a 15-minute drive away, and there’s easy access to the Cape Range National Park and Ningaloo Marine Park for those who’d like to witness the wildlife (although it’s not uncommon to see lizards, eagles and emus wandering around the site at times).
This is an incredible part of the world to visit for encounters with the natural world – days out nearby might include watching humpback whales, scuba diving from Navy Pier, snorkelling with whale sharks or spying as turtles nesting on the beach. There’s a beach just over the road for days of swims and sandcastles, and a surf centre next door for those who need a hand with watersports technique and kit hire. Fishing facilities include a boat launch, tackle store and fish cleaning area.
Other facilities at the park include a swimming pool, kids’ pool, tennis court and a seasonal café/pub/bistro. Camp kitchens and gas barbecues are provided for those who’d like to cook, and there’s a small shop selling some essentials like bread and milk alongside ice creams and cool drinks. Feel free to get mucky as you roam; communal laundry facilities and clothes lines are on site as well.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
very basic outback cabin ridden with bedbugs
Excellent site with level pitches, fresh rainwater and good showers.
Cheapest in Exmouth
Great spot for a relaxing holiday, level pitches and facilities on sit
Good park in great location loavely view to rear.Good large …
From the manager...
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad to hear yuo had a great time and enjoyed this park and its location.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Want to swim with the world’s biggest fish? Of course you do. Giant but gentle whale sharks (weighing in at a whopping 19,000kg on average) pass by here from March to September, and Exmouth (15 minutes away) is the place to sign up for an encounter, taking your pick from swims, snorkelling and scuba diving to get up close.
At other times of year you can head out from Exmouth to see humpback whales, get a glimpse beneath the waves on a glass-bottom boat tour or paddle a kayak along the coastline. Swing by the Jurabi Turtle Centre, a couple of minutes away, any time of year, or sign up for a non-invasive nighttime tour in nesting season (November to March).
The wild landscapes are pretty special around here, too – take a bush walk to the beach in Jurabi Coastal Park (10 minutes away), head a little further to Cape Range National Park (25 minutes) or flop down on gorgeous Bundegi beach (10 minutes) or Turquoise Bay beach (35 minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Ningaloo Lighthouse Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ningaloo Lighthouse Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ningaloo Lighthouse Holiday Park? Want to swim with the world’s biggest fish? Of course you do. Giant but gentle whale sharks (weighing in at a whopping 19,000kg on average) pass by here from March to September, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ningaloo Lighthouse Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.