This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Remote, peaceful site in the Parry Lagoons Nature Reserve
- Excellent base for birdwatching, nature walks, fishing and wild swims
- Licensed restaurant and outdoor swimming pool on site
Boab trees, a billabong and bird life – you’re really out in Aussie nature at Parry Creek Farm Tourist Resort and Caravan Park, part of Parry Lagoons Nature Reserve.
All sorts of wild creatures love this wetland area, and no wonder, for they’ve a whopping 36,000 acres of cracking Kimberley countryside to kick around in. Bring your binoculars for days exploring the surrounds or just sit tight on site and wait for the birds to come to you; if you don’t know what you’re looking for, the friendly folks here can lend you a list of over 200 species that frequent the lagoon.
This peaceful place is a bit of a way from any sort of urban centre (Wyndham, 20 minutes away, is your nearest place for a supermarket), so you’ll be chuffed to hear that dining is a doddle even if you’ve not had a chance to stock up – the licensed restaurant has brekkie offerings, coffee and cake by day and full meals of an evening. A camp kitchen and firepits are on site if you’d rather cook up your own feasts.
Being in the tropics, it can get pretty toasty in this part of the world, so it’s a welcome sight to see the outdoor pool for cooling off; handily it’s also just next to the restaurant terrace if you want to sneak off for a coffee while the small sorts splash.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great site, clean facilities, friendly people
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Birds and birdwatchers alike flock to Marlgu Billabong, 15 minutes’ drive away – the bird hide and boardwalks here make it a fab place to view and photograph water birds and waders, especially if you can get here for dawn or dusk. Stunning sunsets are also often snapped at Five Rivers Lookout, half an hour away.
There’s some excellent fishing to be done around here – the area has a rep as one of the country’s best for seeking out saltwater barramundi. Head to the boat ramp 25 kilometres away for access to the Ord river, or have a word with site staff for a tipoff on fave secret spots.
If you’d rather be in the water, take the 25-minute drive to the Grotto for a nature hike followed by a dip in the waterfall-fed natural pool. Other ways to see the surrounds include four-wheel drive trips on the Old Halls Creek Road gold rush track (direct from the site) or taking horseback trail rides from Digger’s Rest Station, an hour away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Parry Creek Farm Tourist Resort and Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Parry Creek Farm Tourist Resort and Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Parry Creek Farm Tourist Resort and Caravan Park? Birds and birdwatchers alike flock to Marlgu Billabong, 15 minutes’ drive away – the bird hide and boardwalks here make it a fab place to view and photograph water birds and waders, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Parry Creek Farm Tourist Resort and Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.