This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Quiet Pembrokeshire camping field with valley views
- Half a mile from the Pembrokeshire Coast Path; Tenby 10 minutes' drive
- Set on a smallholding; a few minutes' walk from a traditional tavern
Located on a smallholding on the edge of the village of Lydstep, Happy Acre is a family-friendly site with gorgeous valley views. With the Pembrokeshire Coast Path under half a mile away and lots of beaches close by, this rural spot is a laidback and welcoming place to stay in one of the most scenic parts of South Wales.
Facilities at this low-key site include two toilets, a shower and a waste disposal point. Unfortunately, pets are not able to stay here at Happy Acre.
Around the site you may see farm animals and the owners' two dogs, as well as the free-range chickens and ducks who are fond of wandering around the field.
The nearby pub (a few minutes' walk from site) serves good meals and has a beer garden for relaxing in. There is an hourly bus just around the corner into Tenby and Pembroke on every day except Sunday, while the nearest shop and post office can be found in Manorbier (five minutes' drive), where there is also a beach, a castle and tea rooms.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Friendly staff site clean.
Well located to all towns, lovely owners
Excellent in every level well the money excellent value
Owners were lovely went above and beyond to help us
Lovely place and people. Clean facilities and a hot shower
Quiet farm campsite close to beach
The children loved it with the chickens ducks sheep and …
Check-in: one group at a time
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
More frequent emptying of bins
Staggered showering times
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
Upper Park Road 1
— 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Community Centre — 9.6 kilometres
9.6 kilometres Somerfield — 10.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Manorbier Rail Station
— 1.8 kilometres
1.8 kilometres Penally Rail Station — 3.4 kilometres
3.4 kilometres Tenby Rail Station — 5.0 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Caldey Island Ferry Landing
— 5.4 kilometres
5.4 kilometres Tenby Ferry Landing — 5.5 kilometres
5.5 kilometres Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 13.7 kilometres
— 48.8 kilometres
Buses from Tenby are hourly until 18.10pm (no service on Sundays).
Local attractions and activities include:
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path: 20 minutes' walk
- Manorbier Castle: five minutes’ drive
- Tenby: 10 minutes
- Heatherton World of Activities: 10 minutes
- Dinosaur Park: 10 minutes
- Carew Castle and Tidal Mill: 15 minutes
- Pembroke Castle: 15 minutes
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo: 20 minutes.
- Pembroke Castle (10.7 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (13.0 kilometres)
- Pembrey Country Park (32.0 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (5.4 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (11.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and caravan|
|Arrive:||noon –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
|Arrive:||noon –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Happy Acre cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Happy Acre on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Happy Acre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Happy Acre dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Happy Acre? Local attractions and activities include: - Pembrokeshire Coast Path: 20 minutes' walk - Manorbier Castle: five minutes’ drive - Tenby: 10 minutes - Heatherton World of Activities: 10 minutes - Dinosaur Park: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Happy Acre?
Camping and caravan Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.