This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Family-friendly and dog-friendly farm site in the Purbeck District
- A five-minute drive from Corfe Castle; 10 minutes from Old Harry Rocks
- Daily half-day activities such as canoeing, kayaking and rock climbing
We provide activity Tipi camps based on the flanks of the Purbeck ridge perfectly located between Corfe Castle and Studland with a great balance of activities and time to relax and explore the local area.
Each day take part in your choice of half day activity and fill the remainder visiting the local villages, beaches or walks.
With direct access onto the Purbeck ridge by foot the historic village of Corfe Castle is easily reached with an array of cafe's, pubs, shops & of course the castle itself.
Each pre-pitched tipi is located in our designated camping field with plenty of outdoor space for your family to enjoy the location. We provide camp beds & pillows, picnic table, fire pit, solar lights, barbeque, gas stove and camping crockery, so all you need to bring with you is your bedding and food!
Washing facilities are provided onsite in our main courtyard. There is also a large undercover camping shelter just in case of wet weather!
Half a day of outdoor activities for each night stayed is included in the price. The activities to choose from are:
- High & low ropes at Burnbake ropes course
- Climbing and abseil wall at Burnbake ropes course
- Sit on top kayaking on Poole harbour
- Canadian canoeing
- Archery, and air rifle shooting and catapult challenge
- Rock climbing on the sea cliffs
- Big Canoeing on Poole harbour for groups of at least 8
Well behaved dogs are welcome as long as we are notified at the time of booking. They must be kept on a lead at all times when onsite and cleaned up after. However, dogs are unable to join any activities where they cannot be supervised by a member of the group.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Extra toilet/shower facilities available
Hand sanitizing stations
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 1.7 kilometres
1.7 kilometres East Street — 1.7 kilometres
1.7 kilometres Bus Station — 6.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Wareham Rail Station
— 8.1 kilometres
8.1 kilometres Holton Heath Rail Station — 8.4 kilometres
8.4 kilometres Poole Rail Station — 9.3 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Shell Bay Ferry Terminal
— 7.2 kilometres
7.2 kilometres Brownsea Island Ferry Landing — 7.5 kilometres
7.5 kilometres Sandbanks Ferry Terminal — 7.5 kilometres
Bournemouth International Airport
— 20.7 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Dorset Adventure Park (water park): five minutes’ drive
- Corfe Castle (National Trust castle ruins): five minutes
- Swanage (seaside town with a beach, shops and restaurants): 10 minutes
- South West Coast Path: 10 minutes
- Old Harry Rocks (chalk formations): 10 minutes
- The Blue Pool (nature reserve with trails and a tearoom): 10 minutes
- Dancing Ledge (Jurassic coast flat area of rock): 15 minutes
- Lulworth Castle Wareham (fortified castle): 20 minutes
- Durdle Door (beach and iconic limestone arch): half an hour.
- Corfe Castle (1.9 kilometres)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (5.1 kilometres)
- Swanage Railway (6.2 kilometres)
- Corfe Castle (1.8 kilometres)
- Studland Beach and Nature Reserve (5.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||10:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
On departure date tipis must be cleared prior to any arranged activities onsite.
Brenscombe Activity Camps cancellation policy
No refunds within 6 weeks of arrival date.
The campground/park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Brenscombe Activity Camps will debit the balance from your card 6 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 6 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Brenscombe Activity Camps have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Brenscombe Activity Camps dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Brenscombe Activity Camps? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Dorset Adventure Park (water park): five minutes’ drive - Corfe Castle (National Trust castle ruins): five minutes - Swanage (seaside town with a beach, shops and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Brenscombe Activity Camps?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
On departure date tipis must be cleared prior to any arranged activities onsite.Read more