This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rural Devon pop-up site with lovely countryside and coastal views
- A five-minute drive from Clovelly and the South West Coast Path
- A short walk from Milky Way Adventure Park and North Devon Wake Park
Clovelly Fields Camping is a spacious and well-located site in the gorgeous Devon countryside, close to the border with Cornwall and the South West Coast Path. As the name suggests, the cute fishing village of Clovelly (famed for its cobbled streets and pretty harbour) is five minutes’ drive away.
It’s the sort of place where you could cheerfully sit back for many an hour to gaze out at the sheep grazing peacefully on the surrounding pastures or perhaps take a gentle walk through the fields to take in coastal views across to Saunton Sands. There’s a ‘hidden gem’ of a beach a couple of miles away at Buck’s Mills (don’t tell everyone, but it’s a fab spot for sea splashing and rockpooling at low tide).
You may well have more activity in mind though when staying here: the site sits in farmland just next to the Milky Way Adventure Park, so you’ll have easy access to days of fun at one of the UK’s top-rated amusement parks. (Guests at this site get special rates too, so you can book VIP pass holder tickets… and do make sure to book ahead, because it’s a popular place.)
And there’s more where that came from… just on the other side of the site is the North Devon Wake Park, which has wakeboarding for both novices and experts, an inflatable aqua park and a cool lakeside clubhouse for chilling out and watching the action with snacks and beers. For more watersports action, it’s a 25-minute drive to the surf beaches at Bude and Sandymouth Bay (or you can try out the sandy stretch 15 minutes away at Westward Ho!)
This is a pop-up site but it’s still got a good collection of facilities around its spacious pitches: guests have access to washing-up facilities, portaloos, showers and toilets with sinks. Food shops, a chippie and an award-winning pub are within five minutes’ drive; there’s a larger supermarket 15 minutes away in Bideford.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Really enjoyed my stay at Clovelly fields. Very clean strong …
Excellent camp site
Excellent site. Frequently cleaned facilities. Friendly staff
Decent location, okay facilities but not the most welcoming
I will definitely not be back to stay here!!!
Lovely friendly owners, clean facilities and only a few minutes …
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
No cash accepted on site
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 12.0 kilometres
12.0 kilometres Kingsley Park — 13.0 kilometres
13.0 kilometres Kingsley Park — 13.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Barnstaple Rail Station
— 24.6 kilometres
24.6 kilometres Chapelton (Devon) Rail Station — 25.3 kilometres
25.3 kilometres Umberleigh Rail Station — 28.0 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Bideford Ferry Landing
— 13.1 kilometres
13.1 kilometres Appledore Ferry Landing — 15.7 kilometres
15.7 kilometres Instow Ferry Landing — 16.1 kilometres
— 72.7 kilometres
The site is in farmland near The Milky Way Adventure Park, which is clearly signed from the main A39. From the car park for The Milky Way, follow the signage to Clovelly Fields Camping.
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- The Milky Way Adventure Park (book ahead for VIP pass holder rates): three minutes’ walk
- North Devon Wake Park (book ahead for activities): 10 minutes’ walk
- Clovelly (traditional unspoilt fishing village): five minutes’ drive
- Buck’s Mills beach and South West Coast Path: five minutes
- Westward Ho! beach (sandy beach and beginners’ surfing): 15 minutes
- Hartland Quay beach: 20 minutes
- Bude (beach and surf schools): 25 minutes
- Duckpool Bay beach: 25 minutes
- Sandymouth Bay beach (family beach with surfing): 25 minutes
- RHS Rosemoor Gardens (book visits in advance): half an hour.
- RHS Garden Rosemoor (17.5 kilometres)
- Tintagel Castle (43.7 kilometres)
- Lundy (28.5 kilometres)
- Arlington Court and the National Trust Carriage Museum (33.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Clovelly Fields Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Clovelly Fields Campsite dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Clovelly Fields Campsite? Attractions and activities nearby include: - The Milky Way Adventure Park (book ahead for VIP pass holder rates): three minutes’ walk - North Devon Wake Park (book ahead for activities): 10 minutes’ … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Clovelly Fields Campsite?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.