This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family site five minutes’ drive from stunning Mousehole harbour
- Ramblers’ paradise: South West Coast Path and St Ives Bay Line nearby
- A 25-minute drive from Land's End, 20 minutes from top surfing spots
Cornish beaches, busy towns and a scenic fishing village with a great story… You get it all at Mousehole Camping, a family site in the village of Paul, five minutes’ drive from Mousehole and 15 minutes from Penzance.
Mousehole Camping is a prime spot to base yourself for some exploration of Cornwall: in nearby Penzance, you can pick up the South West Coast Path and the St Ives Bay Line, bringing the dog along so the two of you can call into some of the dog-friendly pubs along the route.
Make your way into Mousehole and down to the harbour to laze on the beach or do as the locals do and fish… then wander the cobbled streets, nose around galleries and local shops, and eat at the fishy-focused restaurants.
Back on site, Mousehole Camping is in the grounds of a local football club, with a clubhouse bar open in busy times. A pool table and table football are also available for guests' use.
Barbecues are allowed: pick up supplies from the supermarkets in Penzance or fresh fish from the port in Newlyn, five minutes away. If you’d prefer a break from cooking, stroll to the village pub for some food and drinks, or try one of the restaurants within 15 minutes of the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Flat pitches, clean site
Well run great campsite a short walk from Mousehole.
Friendly welcome and large pitches
The campsite was clean and the pitches were big. Grass …
Plenty of space in tent. Clean facilities. Friendly staff.
Overall good spot for camping with great surrounding areas.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
- Coach stations
— 3.6 kilometres
3.6 kilometres The Star Inn — 7.9 kilometres
7.9 kilometres The Star Inn — 8.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Penzance Rail Station
— 3.6 kilometres
3.6 kilometres St Erth Rail Station — 11.6 kilometres
11.6 kilometres Lelant Saltings Rail Station — 12.4 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Penzance Ferry Terminal
— 3.3 kilometres
3.3 kilometres Helford Village Ferry Landing — 29.6 kilometres
29.6 kilometres Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 30.0 kilometres
— 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Land's End St Just Airport — 8.7 kilometres
Fans of BBC costume drama Poldark will find plenty to keep them occupied around here, with many names and places to recognise: Godolphin House, the mines at Botallack and Levant, and Porthcurno beach (Nampara Cove) are all within half an hour of Mousehole Camping and all worth a visit.
Of course, if your passions lie less in TV drama and more in the arts, you won’t be let down – catching a show at the Minack Theatre, an open-air theatre carved into the cliffs above Porthcurno, is an absolute must.
You can’t very well make a trip to this part of Cornwall and not visit the most westerly point of mainland England… Land’s End is a 25-minute drive from Mousehole Camping. Be sure to get a photo with the famed sign, and stop for a Cornish cream tea before you leave.
Anyone drawn to the ocean will have oodles to do too: the top-notch surfing beach at Sennen is 20 minutes away, boat trips out to the Scilly Isles leave Penzance regularly, and the stunning St Michael’s Mount is a short walk along a causeway or an even shorter boat journey from the coast.
- St Michael's Mount (5.8 kilometres)
- Land's End (12.1 kilometres)
- Tate St Ives (14.6 kilometres)
- Trengwainton Garden (4.3 kilometres)
- St Michael's Mount (5.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Can bookings for Mousehole Camping be amended free of charge? Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, customers can amend their dates with the campsite/holiday park free of charge for all stays up to, and including, 31/12/2021. Read more
- Does Mousehole Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Mousehole Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Mousehole Camping? Fans of BBC costume drama Poldark will find plenty to keep them occupied around here, with many names and places to recognise: Godolphin House, the mines at Botallack and Levant, and Porthcurno … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Mousehole Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.
Guests must provide their estimated arrival time at least 24 hours before arrival. Please contact the campsite by using the mobile phone number provided in your booking confirmation.Read more