This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Secluded bell tents in the woods 15 minutes' walk from Lamorna Cove
- On the South West Coast Path, 10 minutes' drive from Mousehole
- Private outdoor space with firepit, fairy lights and compost toilet
You really will be heading into the woods at Into The Woods – getting to the bell tents at this rural Cornwall site involves following a path through the trees and over a river to a private space in a peaceful valley where you can really relax and appreciate the nature all around you.
This is a place that feels very far removed from the trappings of modern life: it’s an off-grid site where the owners encourage guests to join them in an eco-friendly approach to life. That means water is taken from the river (for washing dishes, clothes and people), using the eco-friendly toiletries provided and composting all waste (including using the compost toilet).
‘The most useful app on your phone here is the torch’ say the owners, alluding to the fact that there’s only very limited phone signal in the valley – something that many guests appreciate as it gives them a real chance to switch off. Unsurprisingly, the area attracts many artists and eccentrics, some of whom you may meet if you stop off in the local pub en route from Lamorna Cove (a 15-minute walk away).
There’s plenty of scope for a longer walk too, as the site is on the South West Coast Path and therefore in a great position for hikes to the likes of Carn Barges, Tater Du or the village of Mousehole. Inland, it’s a 15-minute stroll to The Merry Maidens, a Neolithic stone circle.
Back at base, you’ll be staying in comfy bell tents kitted out with comfy feather beds and a kitchen area, along with a firepit and fairy lights for atmospheric alfresco evenings. The space around the tent is all yours, although you may have to share with the odd deer, badger or woodpecker…
Open from 25/05/2023 to 17/09/2023
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amazing set up to get you back to nature! Loved …
Absolutely amazing. Beautiful space, amazing surroundings, brilliant hosts, provided with …
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 6.5 kilometres
6.5 kilometres The Star Inn — 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres The Star Inn — 11.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Penzance Rail Station
— 6.5 kilometres
6.5 kilometres St Erth Rail Station — 14.6 kilometres
14.6 kilometres Lelant Saltings Rail Station — 15.5 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Penzance Ferry Terminal
— 6.3 kilometres
6.3 kilometres Helford Village Ferry Landing — 31.7 kilometres
31.7 kilometres Helford Passage Ferry Landing — 32.1 kilometres
Land's End St Just Airport
— 7.5 kilometres
7.5 kilometres Penzance Airport — 7.8 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Lamorna Cove: 15 minutes’ walk
- The Merry Maidens ancient stone circle: 15 minutes
- Mousehole: 10 minutes’ drive
- Pedn Vounder beach: 15 minutes
- Trewidden Garden: 15 minutes
- National Trust - Trengwainton Garden: 15 minutes
- Minack Theatre (outdoor theatre built into the cliffs): 20 minutes
- Land’s End: 20 minutes
- Sennen Cove: 20 minutes
- Carn Euny Ancient Village: 25 minutes.
- St Michael's Mount (8.8 kilometres)
- Land's End (9.9 kilometres)
- Tate St Ives (17.5 kilometres)
- Trengwainton Garden (6.4 kilometres)
- St Michael's Mount (8.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Into The Woods cancellation policy
No refunds within 5 days of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now. Into The Woods will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkPayPal
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Into The Woods have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Into The Woods dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Into The Woods? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Lamorna Cove: 15 minutes’ walk - The Merry Maidens ancient stone circle: 15 minutes - Mousehole: 10 minutes’ drive - Pedn Vounder beach: 15 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Into The Woods?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.