This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Far from the madding crowd, our cabins in Deerpark, Cornwall occupy an idyllic setting on the edge of an ancient millpond, deep in the forest. The surrounding woodland is home to rare plant species and an abundance of wildlife including, naturally, red deer. Away from the tranquillity of this location, you can be at the Cornish coast in less than 15 minutes, exploring, among other delights, the pretty fishing villages of Looe and Polperro.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Propane/gas cylinders available
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
East Taphouse (Cornwall): Bus Stop
— 3.6 kilometres
3.6 kilometres Dobwalls (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 4.7 kilometres
4.7 kilometres Liskeard: Barras Street Coach Stop — 6.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
— 4.9 kilometres
4.9 kilometres Causeland Rail Station — 5.0 kilometres
5.0 kilometres St Keyne Wishing Well Halt (Rail Station) — 5.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Bodinnick Ferry Landing
— 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 11.0 kilometres
11.0 kilometres Fowey Town Quay Ferry Landing — 11.6 kilometres
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 33.7 kilometres
- Eden Project (17.2 kilometres)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (24.5 kilometres)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (29.1 kilometres)
- Cotehele Mill (23.4 kilometres)
- Cotehele (23.4 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.