This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Rame Cross (Cornwall): Coach Stop
— 1.7 kilometres
1.7 kilometres Penryn (Cornwall), Penryn Bridge Coach Stop — 4.5 kilometres
4.5 kilometres Falmouth: Berkeley Vale Argos Coach Stop — 6.3 kilometres
- Train stations
Penryn Rail Station
— 3.6 kilometres
3.6 kilometres Penmere Rail Station — 5.7 kilometres
5.7 kilometres Perranwell Rail Station — 6.8 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Ponsharden Ferry Landing
— 5.2 kilometres
5.2 kilometres Flushing Falmouth Ferry Landing — 6.4 kilometres
6.4 kilometres Falmouth Prince of Wales Pier Ferry Landing — 6.5 kilometres
— 25.9 kilometres
25.9 kilometres Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 33.4 kilometres
33.4 kilometres Land's End St Just Airport — 36.9 kilometres
Calamankey Farm is situated in Cornwall at Longdowns opposite the Texaco petrol station on the A394 Helston to Falmouth road and is centrally placed for access to Truro(9 miles), Helston(9 miles), Falmouth(4 miles) and Redruth(7 miles).
- Trebah Garden (6.9 kilometres)
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall (7.1 kilometres)
- Pendennis Castle (8.2 kilometres)
- Glendurgan Garden (6.9 kilometres)
- Cornish Mines and Engines (10.2 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.