This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family site with ten fishing lakes
- Also with heated pool, kids' club, bar and bistro
- Less than five minutes from the centre of Chichester
Ten terrific fishing lakes, 150 acres of succulent West Sussex scenery, and less than five minutes from the historic centre of Chichester: pretty impressive vital statistics for Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park, which is also just a few miles from the beaches of the south coast.
The site offers mucho family fun with its heated outdoor pool and paddling pool, lovely lakeside nature trails, and Loopy kids’ club sessions that run from morning until early evening. Later in the day, you can watch the sun go down over the sparkling lake from the decked terrace of the bar; inside you’ll find a bistro and entertainment venue for a lively night of bingo, karaoke, competitions and live acts. There’s also a brand-spanking new shower block, a small shop, a launderette and a children’s playground.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Chichester Bus Station
— 2.2 kilometres
2.2 kilometres Bognor Regis: High Street Coach Stop — 7.1 kilometres
7.1 kilometres Bognor Regis: Butlins Reception Coach Stop — 7.7 kilometres
- Train stations
Chichester Rail Station
— 2.3 kilometres
2.3 kilometres Fishbourne Rail Station — 4.8 kilometres
4.8 kilometres Bognor Regis Rail Station — 6.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Bosham Hoe Ferry Landing
— 8.1 kilometres
8.1 kilometres West Itchenor Ferry Landing — 8.3 kilometres
8.3 kilometres Hayling Island Ferry Landing — 19.5 kilometres
Shoreham Brighton City Airport
— 32.5 kilometres
32.5 kilometres Southampton Airport — 45.0 kilometres
The charming walled city of Chichester is within walking distance if you feel like a day without the car. It’s a fab place to while the hours away, with architectural gems including a stunning Norman cathedral and Tudor Market Cross; a twentieth century art gallery; great shopping, restaurants and pavement cafés; and a lively programme of festivals and cultural events.
Bring your buckets and spades for a visit to unspoiled West Wittering beach; other seaside options include the family favourite of Bognor Regis, and Littlehampton, home to the flumes, fun rides and flashing lights of Harbour Park. Nearby Portsmouth has a great aquarium, and you can also make the short ferry hop across the Solent to the Isle of Wight from there.
Nature lovers will be in their element roaming around the undulating hills of the South Downs and the coastal wetlands teeming with wildlife; the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust site in Arundel offers boat safaris, pond dipping and lots of other fun activities for children.
Alternatively, you’re on the doorstep of classic country houses such as Parham and Petworth; magnificent Arundel Castle, crammed with artistic treasures; the ancient mosaics at Fishbourne Roman Palace; motorsport and horse racing at historic Goodwood; and the delectable Denmans gardens - the list of potential day trips goes on and on...
- Chichester Cathedral (2.6 kilometres)
- Fishbourne Roman Palace (4.3 kilometres)
- Goodwood House (5.5 kilometres)
- Uppark House and Garden (17.4 kilometres)
- Petworth House and Park (20.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park? The charming walled city of Chichester is within walking distance if you feel like a day without the car. It’s a fab place to while the hours away, with architectural gems including … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 6pm. Please call the park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation so information about your pitch can be provided.Read more