This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site on the Yorkshire-Lancashire border
- Five minutes' walk to a country park; 25 minutes' drive to Haworth
- 300 yards from Wycoller Country Park; direct access to footpaths
Splendid views await at Bronte View Camping, a peaceful site overlooking Pendle Hill (a spot far-famed for its witchcraft connections). Bordered by pretty woodland, a local stream and dry stone walls, it's also a five-minute stroll away from Wycoller Country Park, a place so beloved by the Brontës that they name-dropped various of its most scenic spots in several of their novels.
Whether you've come to the Yorkshire-Lancashire border hunting paranormal activity, on a literary pilgrimage or just to get out into nature, Bronte View Camping strikes a great balance between wild-style hols and convenience. The site has composting toilets, portaloos, free wifi and washing-up stand and welcomes families, bikers, single-sex groups and dogs. Both barbecues and campfires are allowed (but please follow safety advice from site staff when lighting up).
A local tea room and gift shop is on hand five minutes away in Wycoller Country Park. For food shops and more retail outlets, head to Colne (15 minutes' drive). Moorland explores are close by too – Haworth (the site of the Brontës' family home) is 25 minutes away. The edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park can be reached by road in half an hour. Bronte View Camping also has direct access to a footpath that runs for several miles along Wycoller Beck.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Lovely location friendly staff Great place for nice walks &wildcamping
friendly & welcoming
Staff were absolutely brilliant and couldnt be more helpful and …
Basic site at moment but friendly, helpful and clean
From the manager...
We do apologise for the boggy ground, we are putting in a road as we speak, I will keep you informed and upload the image.
Excellent site run by amazing people. We can't wait to come back.
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Distance markers in shared facilities
Extra spacing in seated areas
Hand sanitizing stations
Meal delivery to unit/pitch/outdoor seated area
More frequent emptying of bins
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 4.0 kilometres
4.0 kilometres Broadway — 7.2 kilometres
7.2 kilometres Town Hall — 9.0 kilometres
- Train stations
Colne Rail Station
— 5.0 kilometres
5.0 kilometres Nelson Rail Station — 7.3 kilometres
7.3 kilometres Brierfield Rail Station — 9.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Heysham Ferry Terminal
— 56.7 kilometres
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 29.4 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Wycoller Country Park: five minutes' walk
- Boundary Mill: 15 minutes' drive
- Lund's Tower: 20 minutes
- Brontë Parsonage Museum: 25 minutes
- Skipton Castle: 30 minutes
- Pendle Hill: 40 minutes
- Grassington: 45 minutes
- Eureka National Children's Museum: 50 minutes
- Bronte Parsonage Museum (10.0 kilometres)
- Gawthorpe Hall (13.5 kilometres)
- East Riddlesden Hall (NT) (14.9 kilometres)
- Hardcastle Crags (11.3 kilometres)
- Gawthorpe Hall (13.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Bronte View Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bronte View Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Bronte View Camping? Local attractions and activities include: - Wycoller Country Park: five minutes' walk - Boundary Mill: 15 minutes' drive - Lund's Tower: 20 minutes - Brontë Parsonage Museum: 25 minutes - Skipton Castle: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Bronte View Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 1 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 1 p.m.