This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Aspatria: Market Square Coach Stop
— 13.4 kilometres
13.4 kilometres Annan: Market Square Coach Stop — 13.7 kilometres
13.7 kilometres Wigton: King Street Bus Stop — 15.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Annan Rail Station
— 13.4 kilometres
13.4 kilometres Aspatria Rail Station — 13.9 kilometres
13.9 kilometres Wigton Rail Station — 14.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Nichol End (Derwentwater) Ferry Landing
— 34.9 kilometres
34.9 kilometres Keswick Ferry Landing — 35.3 kilometres
35.3 kilometres Hawes End Derwentwater Ferry Landing — 36.2 kilometres
Glasgow Prestwick International Airport
— 105.3 kilometres
- John Paul Jones Cottage Museum & Visitor Centre (13.7 kilometres)
- World Famous Old Blacksmith's Shop Centre (24.1 kilometres)
- Robert Burns Centre (25.8 kilometres)
- Wordsworth House and Garden (24.3 kilometres)
- Buttermere and Ennerdale (40.7 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.